Colonel Mustard refresh and update (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took it for its first spin of 21! It has the Howell EFI and I’m still learning the quarks of such. Anyone an expert on Howell units as I have some questions !
The previous owner had put platinum plugs in, what your guys thoughts on them?
Glad summer is getting here!!

CC5033F2-746D-4CEB-9A62-C487D171CA23.jpeg

56DB9A7F-4995-4575-9E90-F44D584E8F0B.jpeg

Still not runnining right! Changing out map sensors and ECM…. Kind of frustrating as I can figure out why it idles rough ?

Doing some vin# research. Have had success decoding most things but curious if anyone knows info on trans stamps/decoding/location?
I can't seem to find info on the TRIM info., specifically the LE11?
Also positing the image I took of brake booster and wiring harness any clues on these?

tempImageuhDdX2.png

tempImage4xohbO.png

tempImageHWKr7F.png

Doing some vin# research. Have had success decoding most things but curious if anyone knows info on trans stamps/decoding/location?
I can't seem to find info on the TRIM info., specifically the LE11?
Also positing the image I took of brake booster and wiring harness any clues on these?

View attachment 2896638

View attachment 2896640

View attachment 2896651
From @JohnnyC ’s trim code thread:

Most USA cruisers got LE11:
LE11
L= vinyl/leather
1x= gray (charcoal)

Another question and I’ll be searching as well.
Is there a way to find the dealerships that were around in 75 and or search where vehicle were sold?
I have done this before researching some of my muscle cars so I know it can be challenging, that and finding original owners

Last edited:
Another question and I’ll be searching as well.
Is there a way to find the dealerships that were around in 75 and or search where vehicle were sold?
I have done this before researching some of my muscle cars so I know it can be challenging, that and finding original owners
Still hoping to find the dealer my FJ came from. Anyone have success doing such?
Thx

Wow! Just saw the Washington, MI location on BaT. I grew up on 31 Mile and Campground. My parents still live there. Continues the small world theme that this thread started with!

Good luck with the sale.

Wow! Just saw the Washington, MI location on BaT. I grew up on 31 Mile and Campground. My parents still live there. Continues the small world theme that this thread started with!

Good luck with the sale.
I’m sure we know some of same people lots of parties on 31 and Campground!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom