Clutch hydraulic line routing? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for advice on this. Should I re-run it?

Somebody warned me about running the line above the master, which I get is less than ideal, but the OEM line has a similar rise in it right after the master (pointing to it in photo below), to come up above the brake booster and across the firewall.

Is it really that much better to re-run it? Any suggestions? I was set on following the OEM path until I looked at it and was like....I'm redoing this why again? It's not like I have a massive rise in the line, I can't see all that much air collecting up there.

HNvPsdY.jpg

Even under the booster with those two brake lines though, it comes right back up on the other side? Those two brake lines come up after the booster to meet the clutch line and cross the firewall to the left.

I replaced my master and installed the same braided steel line. Ran it the exact same way - up over the master, across the firewall and down to the slave. Mine installed & bled easily and I've never had an issue.

I think the issue might contribute to bleeding issues, the master cylinder should be the high point in the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom