CLT - who wants dinner this week? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
Thursday, 1/23/14 or Wednesday 1/22/14

I've got those evenings to myself so it's time to see who wants to meet up after work for an unofficial ONSC food and drink gathering (aka dinner). Icehouse on South Blvd in Charlotte will be the default location at this point, dependent on who comes or if I find a better spot. Thursday is my first choice.

Let's hope that we can welcome ZMCNELIS to NC. He's the guy from VA who was in our Spotted thread last week. As always, everybody is welcome: new members, old members, lurkers, Meatball... I'd love to see some of you guys that haven't been able to meet up yet. And it'd be awesome if maybe Josh could make it out.

I'll post a location with address when it's decided. PM me if you have to or post up your thoughts here.

--john

I'm up for it does not matter witch day.

I have people in town i dont know if i can make it.

I was hoping to join, however, I'm headed North to try and beat storm. I'll be back almost every week through March so I'll catch the next one. Thanks again, looking forward to meeting up.

-zmcnelis

i'll try..... am good either day but would prefer something in up town or on the other side of it.

Next week works for me

Changing it to next week. Post up your preferences for lunch, dinner, location. I'd like to make it easy for the largest number of people. Even you newbies should voice your opinions.

I'll start with Tue - Thurs as my preferences. Lunch or dinner is fine.

--john

You know my vote is for evenings .

Dinner next Thursday (1/30) would work best for me. Anywhere close to Uptown will work well (NoDa, SouthEnd).

my vote is cabo or jack beagles in Noda..... Or growlers.... Or heist brewery

my vote is cabo or jack beagles in Noda..... Or growlers.... Or heist brewery

you like Heist? Went there about 2 months ago - food was bad and the beer flight I chose stunk.... Obviously I chose the wrong items..

thurs is ok with me...noda works too

;)
you like Heist? Went there about 2 months ago - food was bad and the beer flight I chose stunk.... Obviously I chose the wrong items..

I'd say so

How about we do Thursday at Heist? I know there are some of us that might not be able to make Cars & Coffee this weekend, so here's an option to that. 5:30pm, or whenever you're off work? I'll try to get out that way tomorrow to give the location a glance and report on parking, etc. 5:30pm, or whenever you're off work?

And again, ANYONE should feel welcome to come out and meet us. Maybe we can talk Shane into staying in CLT a couple extra hours???

--john

How about we do Thursday at Heist? I know there are some of us that might not be able to make Cars & Coffee this weekend, so here's an option to that. 5:30pm, or whenever you're off work? I'll try to get out that way tomorrow to give the location a glance and report on parking, etc. 5:30pm, or whenever you're off work?

And again, ANYONE should feel welcome to come out and meet us. Maybe we can talk Shane into staying in CLT a couple extra hours???

--john

If you want parking together, Heist is the only game in Noda. Its pretty much the only parking lot attached to a restaurant except for the small one on the new sushi place there.

I should be there.

I will try to make it. I should be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom