Myers Park Car Show (and possible CLT area brewery run?) - Nov 18th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fj40alex

SILVER Star
Threads
Myers Park H.S. Auto Club is hosting its annual car show Saturday November 18th (12-3pm ish). The students (like Luke) are raising funds for their 24 Hours of Lemons car. Last year there were 4x4s, exotics, student beaters, and other cool stuff. Could make for a cool CLT meet up before making our way to a brewery (or Tipsy Burro).

Preregistration encouraged but not required. Can pay that day. The $20 helps these kids pay the race fees, buy parts, and overall supports the auto club. As a parent who buys them welding wire, trust me the $20 is an investment in the future of our hobby.

Oh and the students make all the awards which are pretty cool.

IMG_0790.jpeg

IMG_0791.jpeg

Last edited:
I took my son last year and we had a blast! Thanks @fj40alex

The weather for Saturday is looking great. Over 50 registered vehicles already so it should be a nice turn out. Bring your ride, inspire some kids, and enjoy a Fall car show.
IMG_0887.jpeg

I’ll be there with my daughter and her friend. Sounds like a good time.
Can I donate to the club without entering the car show? I don’t want my feelings hurt. 😂

I’ll be there with my daughter and her friend. Sounds like a good time.
Can I donate to the club without entering the car show? I don’t want my feelings hurt. 😂
Yes! They will have a donation bucket to help pay for auto club supplies, which like us, will fund more zip ties, Harbor Freight runs, and band-aids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom