CLT gathering one of these days!?!?!? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a birthday party to attend (my own). I won't be able to make it.

yellow-octopus-happy-birthday-meme6.jpg

Legend in my own mind maybe, but thank you Jamie. I'll be 51 on Monday. Fifty freaking one!

Legend in my own mind maybe, but thank you Jamie. I'll be 51 on Monday. Fifty freaking one!
Finally someone older than me.

Friday is better for me- I am doing double time on the seduction line at the place that is orange.

Friday is better for me- I am doing double time on the seduction line at the place that is orange.

Wow - Your job sounds amazing! Either that or you tempt old ladies in Home Depot?

sorry guys I will be at the beach with family...….lucky you....

We'll be there if we can make it to the @#$% DMV this week to get a tag. Maybe even if we can't . . .

Man! happy birthday and I hope to never get that old!

Ok everyone at daves house for his bday!!!

Well, I'm out . I will be hiking instead. You guys have fun! I'll do the next one.

Still confirmed for Town Brewing at 12:00 on Saturday. I’m going to ask them to block off the parking areas next to the front door. We’ll see what they say. I’ll update the group once I hear. Looking forward to seeing those who can make it.

@SchnooderValve this the the thread for Saturday.

grabbing lunch at Pinkys then be over. Can't miss us, pure white bone stock mall cruiser (for now) ;)

Great to meet everyone, see y'all out again soon hopefully. Looking for a beginner trail, buddy or two and see what the stock machine can do and start learning to wheel.

Great to meet everyone, see y'all out again soon hopefully. Looking for a beginner trail, buddy or two and see what the stock machine can do and start learning to wheel.
We need to plan a trip to Uwharrie.

Try to get in on a Hurricane Creek trip. There will probably be a July and an August ONSC run. Stock should be just fine...95% of the time (mostly weather dependent). You'll definitely want to go with someone who's been before.

nice Fathers' Day gift just arrived in the mail, that was quick John thanks very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom