CLT gathering one of these days!?!?!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ghostrider I

I wear many "heads" as I have many vehicles.
Threads
Ok, I know that John Vee has resigned as social chair. However, what is stopping us from having one? Perhaps during the week as Raleigh does?

In in!

Was just thinking of posting one up. Was just waiting on the hurricane creek trip to finalize a date.

What hurricane creek trip?
Check the calendar thread on here. It is TBD. Johnny Casale is will be heading up the June trip. There is a July and August trip on the calendar as well.

You must live out near Indian Trail. I see your truck quite often in my area. I'm always in something other than a 'cruiser when I see you though. I met you at the Indian Trail Autozone several months ago. Remember me?

Post it up! Long overdue. The Brewers by Old Meck has a large parking lot in the back

how bout we all hang out at my house and pull weeds? tomorrow morning works for me...lol

Check the calendar thread on here. It is TBD. Johnny Casale is will be heading up the June trip. There is a July and August trip on the calendar as well.

You must live out near Indian Trail. I see your truck quite often in my area. I'm always in something other than a 'cruiser when I see you though. I met you at the Indian Trail Autozone several months ago. Remember me?
Yeah. You drive the 40.

40...… 55...….. 60...…. 80...….. GX...…. oh, or the other 40...…...
Jim knows me too well. :grinpimp: But I am happy to be known as the guy who drives the 40. Feather in my cap!

Last edited:
Would be up for this as a new owner, hopefully you guys and gals with the real Cruisers (pre-100? Did I do that right? ;) ) will welcome us 200 owners :D

Let’s get something together this week. How about Saturday at 12? Town Brewery uptown? Weather is looking good.
Let’s get something together this week. How about Saturday at 12? Town Brewery uptown? Weather is looking good.
Ok , finally some one stepped up . That actually works for me . Let's do it!

I will try to make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom