CLCC Rites of Spring Swap Meet 12 April 2014 @ Iron Pig Off-Road!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
swap meet leader V2.png

THAT'S RIGHT! Capital Land Cruiser Club is hosting a Swap Meet at Iron Pig Off-Road i Fredericksburg, VA on April 12th!

Click the banner above for more information.

swap meet leader V2.png

Last edited:
Sponsors are starting to come in. So far, Warn, Engo, Metal Tech and BudBuilt have rogered up to support our swap meet!

This is shaping up to be an event you won't want to miss!

So are you comin?

A couple of us local Freds types will be there, and it sounds like IPOR will be opening the rock garden and a bunch of other stuff. Looks like a good time!

I'm looking for some 40 ambi doors - good condition on the upper portion, lower condition doesn't matter so much. Also looking for doors for a 40...

I'm planning to attend and need a spot to sell.

I'm not bringing stuff below unless somebody is interested in it. I hate dragging big stuff out only to bring it back home and put it back in storage. Let me know:

80 Series sunroof assembly - make offer
80 series side glass (various) - make offer
2 FJ40 hoods - trail beater quality - $40 each
FJ40 fenders - salvageable but need work. Good for trail truck with a coat of paint - $75 pair
2 60 series 15" chrome rims - $25 each
4 NIB Allied Wheel Beadlocks 8-LUG (1-ton stuff) Black Steel 17"x9.5", 4" BS - $600 FIRM for the 4
(79ish) Ford Tailgate - $100
FJ60 wiring harness - make offer
77 FJ40 Rear Jump Seats - $50 pair

Tim M.

You'll are doing a great job of promoting this event. I am looking forward to the swap meet.

I'll be there and also selling a set 4 of BFG 12.5x33 all terrains. They are brand new for all practical purposes. Less than 1000 miles and they still have the little rubber tread nibs not worn off. They are mounted and balanced on my 40 wheels before i got beadlocks. They are ready to go. I'd prefer to sell wheels and tires together, but they could be separated, especially since the pig shop is open during the swap meet. If any club members want them, they are welcome to first dibs. I'll sell them for 2/3 the current tire rack price or lowest online price and you skate on shipping and mounting. I can bring them to april's meeting too.

All yours. Do you want the wheels too. I can send you a close up photo or bring one to the next meeting. Matt knows the tires so you will not be disappointed with their condition.

Oooooooops. Jeff, I jumped the gun. I talked to Matt this morning and he said they are 15" wheels. I need 16". I apologize for not doing my homework. Can I retract my offer? I feel bad about this. If they don't sell at or before the swap meet, I will buy them to keep my part of the original offer.
Sorry for the confusion,
Ed

I'm looking for a good FJ60 intake manifold, please PM me if you've got one that you can bring to the swap meet

PM sent

Please save a small spot for us I've got a couple of things off a 2F ,newer exhaust header back with flow master, 4 speed tranny case ,etc. anyone interested in a trekker body?

what's the story with the Trekker body? Any pics?

(cross-post from CLCC for-sale thread)
Headed to the CLCC swap meet with a load of goodies and ready to deal. We're closing down our Off-Road training operation after 10 years in the business. Piles of Land Cruiser and 4runner spares, parts, recovery gear, tools, welders, Bud-Built skid plates, etc.
Examples:
RecoveryStraps - $15
3/4" Shackles - $5
Kinetic Ropes $50
ARB Snatch Blocks - $50
Schedule 80 recovery chain with hooks $5
Pull-Pal $150
Warn M8000 with synthetic $400
Warn M10000 -make offer
Brand new spare winch motors - $100
Mix and Match factory Toyota jacks, tools, lug wrenches and pouches - $25 a set
Mudrack rebuilt FJ60 Carb - $350
Spare Birfields and axles - $50 each
Bud Built skid plates for G2 4runner $100 each
Snap-on MIG welder $350
Welding helmets $5
***** Just look for the big white 70 Series Cruiser ******

I am looking for the following:

95-97 LC80 Stock Alloy Wheel
Sliders for an 80
ARB Front Bumper for an 80

Anybody have any of the above they could bring to the swap meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom