For Sale Chicagoland 1997 LX450 Locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$8,000 obo

I have had this 97 LX450 / FZJ80 for amost 2 years so I do not know the entire history of the rig but I can comment on its current condition which is pretty good. I ended up with this rig in a trade and at the time I was working near home and had more time to enjoy it. Things have changed and I have had no time lately to enjoy this rig and would like to see it go to someone who will actually use it as intended.

She currently shows 195k on the odometer, but I beleive the PO changed the odometer. The truck actually has about 225k miles. I have only put 3k miles on the truck in the time I have had it. Drives great for its size and age. I do not have paperwork but I believe the head gasket has been done somewhat recently.

vin# jt6hj88j6v0177727
Factory Triple Locked
Spray on truck bed liner in dessert tan
OME J Springs front and rear
American racing wheels and BF Goodrich A/T K02 315/75R16 (35”) Tires, nearly new
Custom bumpers and steps
12k Badlands winch w/ new synthetic rope (controls and solenoids under hood)
Dual battery setup
LX450 cladding removed and fenders trimmed
LED headlights, taillights and fogs (in place of lower turn signal)
Plus many more general maintenance items

Cons:
Rebuilt title (I believe it was a mechanical issue), ABS light is on, Front seats are a little rough, no radio antenna, rear defroster doesn’t work, and the tailgate power lock doesn’t work (key works though), driver’s window is weak, slight oil leak I believe from the front main seal, stock gearing, small rust spot under rear passenger door, belt molding below the windows has delaminated. Just recently a few small rust spots have started to develop on the front fenders

There is a spot near the snorkel the bed liner has been touched up and doesn't look perfect.

I am happy to answer any questions as best I can. If you'd like any specific pictures just ask.

More pics coming up...

IMG_2111.JPG

IMG_2113.JPG

IMG_2123.JPG

IMG_2124.JPG

IMG_2126.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom