Charlotte Cars and Coffee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone headed to Charlotte Cars and Coffee this weekend?

I'm planning on meeting Alex out there. I'm going early this time . Last time we were in the last spaces.

I'm planning on meeting Alex out there. I'm going early this time . Last time we were in the last spaces.

Mattie's Diner (parking lot) accross the street from nc music factory in uptown Charlotte

Time:
Technically starts at 7am(die hards) but it's rolling, people show up on their own time schedule. Ends around 11am.

Cost: free... The Ferrari dealership also gives out free coffee at tent behind dinner, but runs out

Date: this Saturday. And subsequently the 1st of each month, bunked weather conflict in which case it keeps pushing forward (next Saturday)

It's a great event, we have hit or miss cruiser representation, usually a handful of cruiserheads and mudder show up. It's really fun to have people asking about the details of our "jeeps"... Haha... It's a great recruiting platform also

There are some awesome cars, from foreign cars worth tons of cash, to old classics... And everything in between.

Each local car club usually has representation.

I'm 50/50 for this weekend. if I make it, I likely won't get there until after 9am. I hope to...

It's a fun laid back event... U basically either walk around checking out cars or u stand and chat wih people about your truck.

Excited to see a couple new trucks @forrest5000 @NCNole and maybe some other trucks.

Mattie's Diner (parking lot) accross the street from nc music factory in uptown Charlotte

Time:
Technically starts at 7am(die hards) but it's rolling, people show up on their own time schedule. Ends around 11am.

Cost: free... The Ferrari dealership also gives out free coffee at tent behind dinner, but runs out

Date: this Saturday. And subsequently the 1st of each month, bunked weather conflict in which case it keeps pushing forward (next Saturday)

It's a great event, we have hit or miss cruiser representation, usually a handful of cruiserheads and mudder show up. It's really fun to have people asking about the details of our "jeeps"... Haha... It's a great recruiting platform also

There are some awesome cars, from foreign cars worth tons of cash, to old classics... And everything in between.

Each local car club usually has representation.

I'm 50/50 for this weekend. if I make it, I likely won't get there until after 9am. I hope to...

It's a fun laid back event... U basically either walk around checking out cars or u stand and chat wih people about your truck.

Excited to see a couple new trucks @forrest5000 @NCNole and maybe some other trucks.

I can't speak for others, I haven't done that in the last 1.5 yrs I've been going.

I like the idea, that way we could all be in one grouping. And not have worry about trying to move around once we are there etc

Can't make this one. Going to pick up my newest toy tomorrow morning down in Florence, SC. Here's a couple of teaser pics:
IMG_1087.JPG
IMG_1107.JPG

never met anywhere before. No need really if you get there early and around the same time finding parking together is easy. With it being in the center of town and there being members that live all over the city the only other meeting point that would work is the Shell station on Graham. But by then you are only a block away.
never had a problem in 3 years. Only the late comers will find a problem parking. I may come out at 730 and head home around 830-9

Last edited:
Washed Pappy last night to get him ready. Hoping to make it out...we shall see how today goes. I'm hoping to make it out early.

When I grow up, I want to be Dave Rushing.

To quote the movie Devil's Rejects (one of my favorites BTW): "Don't be fooled by the glamor. I got troubles. Man, don't get me started!"

I might have issues but transportation is not one of them. When I grow up I want to be my insurance agent!

To quote the movie Devil's Rejects (one of my favorites BTW): "Don't be fooled by the glamor. I got troubles. Man, don't get me started!"

I might have issues but transportation is not one of them. When I grow up I want to be my insurance agent!

I resemble that remark ;)

.... I assume you have a trailer lined up ...

I do have a trailer lined up. The reason for the bucket was because the PO had put a batch of watery gas in it (basically dumped one of the containers from his boat in there). He and I emptied close to 20 gallons of gas/water mix out of the tank, one 5 gal bucket at a time. I pulled the fuel filter and drained it and I also drained the carb bowl. Once I did that it ran fine. It's probably going to have to be done again. Anybody know a good product to get water out of gas? Sorry for the thread hijack!

Like Eric said, I'll be there with a kid or two in tow. It's always a good time with lots of random vehicles.

I may head down there...but will likely ride the Goldwing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom