Charlotte Area Meeting - June 24, 2018 - SUNDAY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
Update:
Sunday, June 24th, 2018
3:00pm
TYBER CREEK PUB
1933 South Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28203

See everybody on 6/24. We welcome members and nonmembers to come hang out with us for a couple hours. Tire kicking and tall tales are the order of the day.

Need your thoughts here. June is full of weekend conflicts - Father's Day, graduations, vacations, Hurricane Creek (15-17), etc.

Please post up your first choice of a day/date for a Charlotte meeting. It can be a Saturday or Sunday or weekday. We'll pick the one that has the most interest/availability and will default to whatever I choose if nobody chimes in. Throw in a location if you have a preference. Let's try to reach an agreement by next Tuesday, June 5th. June 16 is the Uwharrie workday, so let's try to avoid meeting then.

Our rotation should put us on the South side of town on a Saturday- Ballantyne, Pineville, Matthews, etc (like the Char Bar 7 we've been going to on Carmel Rd) but with skipping May and a busy June let's also leave that open to request.

Y'all don't want me to pick this one because I'll choose Father's Day, simply because I don't have anything else to do then.

As always, members AND nonmembers are encouraged to attend.

Last edited:
June 9/10 would likely work best for me. South side is best ... or if everyone is up for the lake, come waaaayyyyy South and we’ll burn some meat on the grill

Can make any ,but during hurricane creek.

Need your thoughts here. June is full of weekend conflicts - Father's Day, graduations, vacations, Hurricane Creek (15-17), etc.

Please post up your first choice of a day/date for a Charlotte meeting. It can be a Saturday or Sunday or weekday. We'll pick the one that has the most interest/availability and will default to whatever I choose if nobody chimes in. Throw in a location if you have a preference. Let's try to reach an agreement by next Tuesday, June 5th. June 16 is the Uwharrie workday, so let's try to avoid meeting then.

Our rotation should put us on the South side of town on a Saturday- Ballantyne, Pineville, Matthews, etc (like the Char Bar 7 we've been going to on Carmel Rd) but with skipping May and a busy June let's also leave that open to request.

Y'all don't want me to pick this one because I'll choose Father's Day, simply because I don't have anything else to do then.

As always, members AND nonmembers are encouraged to attend.

Great! I will reach out to the Old North State folks. Thank you John Vee!

Duane
Just to be clear, we're all Olde North State! The three big population centers (RAL, GSO, CLT) each have their own monthly gatherings to break up the time between club events and to give the folks who don't come to Uwharrie for those events a chance to get together. You'll find some good people at any of the meetings.

Let's do SUNDAY 24th. That should work for @Phares and @NTAPHSE as well as our regulars who will do the workday, Hurricane Creek and the Low Country Boil. To further benefit those two, and @Payara Offroad if he can make it, we'll hit an Uptown location - Tyber Creek Pub. It's on South Blvd just a hair down from 277, so easy on and off from the highway. We've been there before and have been happy with it. Good beer selection and some darn good pub food. I'm updating post #1 with the info.

Tyber creek, good choice.

Marking my calendar. Definitely hope to be there this time, although I'm not 100% sure my transfer case issues will be solved by then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom