Chapter One, Verse One (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay I can't hold it so I've got to tell you guys that my 06 Tundra arrived today. :bounce2: I'm a little lighter but very pleased. Access Cab, Silver, V-8. I was contemplating a Tacoma but it was a little small to tow a Cruiser on a trailer and my friend Jim, we all know from West Palm reminded me of Barry's Chapter 1,Verse1 "There is no substitute for horse power"

HE'S RIGHT! :grinpimp:

Chapter 2, verse 3 through 6:

Congrat's Alan! :cheers: Nice ride.

Chapter 2, verse 3 through 6: "Oh yea, for although I shall travel through the dark valley of Lower 2, I shall fear NO MAN, for I shall have stuffed 38's under my new ride...." :flipoff2:

Good luck with it. It should give years of dependable service. Go forth and be prosperous, Ol' Silver Bullet :D

You will love it. I have had my 03' for about 2 months and I couldnt be happier. I already towed my 40 to Gray Rock and it didnt complain at all.

You have the more powerful engine and the 5 speed auto as well. Great truck but we want pictures.

Does it look much like this.......
Tundra_small.JPG

71-CRUISER said:
You will love it. I have had my 03' for about 2 months and I couldnt be happier. I already towed my 40 to Gray Rock and it didnt complain at all.

You have the more powerful engine and the 5 speed auto as well. Great truck but we want pictures.

Does it look much like this.......

That's it! :bounce: WE'RE TWINS!! :D

You Guys are Too Much!! I love you ...but this don't mean we buy curtains!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom