SOLD Central VA: For sale, 2007 4Runner Limited V8 4WD, ~210K miles, factory. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner Gen4
Mileage
Color
gray
Hello - new'ish to the site so forgive me if I leave anything out. I now own a "fleet" of Toyota/Lexus 4WD vehicles and need to get rid of our beloved unicorn, the 2007 V8 4WD 4Runner Limited in metallic silver with gray leather interior. This was going to be my "restore it to new" project until impulse buying a 2023 GX 460 last week due to 2.5% financing. It was owned by a single, older woman prior to me and she traded it in at 160K miles. I can share the Toyota service records; she was meticulous in taking it to the local Toyota dealer every 5K for maintenance (the sales guy knows her). It has been garage kept in Virginia all it's life and no frame rust and very little surface rust either. All power windows work great, same for sunroof, A/C works great, power seats work great too. There is an aftermarket stereo installed by prior owner with bluetooth phone, etc and the Toyota dealership put a new radiator in it right before I bought it. This is a stock 4Runner in great shape looking for a new home.

I bought it at 160K and have done a few things to it since then (in order from my records):
  • new front wheel bearings (both)
  • new rotors and brake pads
  • replaced subwoofer
  • replaced rear window seal
  • 200K: timing belt, plugs, water pump and related
  • new alternator (Nov 2023)
  • Slyfox75's delete package installed (Jan 3)
  • Fresh Virginia state inspection
Things I was going to do (or things that need to be done for a full restore to factory "new"- ish):
  • repaint roof to correct clearcoat cracks/splits (NO RUST) - cosmetic only. A few other minor things in the hood/roof paint - again, NO RUST, just cosmetic. My body shop estimated $650 to do all of it (they've repaired my crashed Lexus, etc so I trust them).
    • vertical crack repair in front bumper - part of the $650 above.
  • replace leather seating surface on driver's side ("heavier" woman owned it prior and it's cracked). Estimate was $450 from local place, but that seems high for just the seating surface.
  • Seat memory buttons - I don't remember but I don't think they ever worked from when I bought it. Something I wanted to investigate.
  • repaint rims - there are a few sections of chipped/cracked paint. I've done some touch up over time but they could use a re-doing. No rust.
That's everything I can think of...trying to be as transparent as possible.

I'm located west of Richmond, VA if you want to come and take a look. I can send more pictures at your request of things you want to see, just let me know.

Asking $12,500...or make me an offer (within reason!).

Thanks for looking!

LINK to more pics (it only let me put up 5 total).

1700959570846.jpeg

1700959599303.jpeg
1700959589643.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 2.30.17 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 2.34.32 PM.png

Last edited:
What a beaut! Are you planning on posting interior shots?

LINK to more pics (it only let me put up 5 total). This has interior including the driver seat that needs repair and then also the top that needs clearcoat redone/repaint.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom