SOLD Rochester NY: 2007 4Runner Limited V8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/d/victor-2007-toyota-4runner-limited-v8/7641656817.html
Clean truck, 212K miles, $8,999

Lots of details and photos here: 2007 Toyota 4Runner Limited V8 AWD - Price Reduced - cars & trucks -... - https://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/d/victor-2007-toyota-4runner-limited-v8/7641656817.html

IMG_1852.JPEG

IMG_1853.JPEG

IMG_1856.JPEG

IMG_1859.JPEG

Thumbs up for being super transparent! Appeciate it. Posting the CL ad text below for other readers ease:

2007 Toyota 4Runner Limited V8 AWD

For sale is this fine example of the highly desired 4th generation 4Runner with the legendary 4.7L V8 engine. This engine/transmission combo is known to be one of the most reliable and longest lasting power trains ever produced. If you know, you know - if not, just Google 2UZ-FE.

This 4Runner was a southern vehicle for most of its life, and has only seen five years of NY/PA winter weather. There is no rust on the body, and the underside only shows typical surface rust. I undercoated the truck in 2019, and would have done it more frequently but my son had the truck in PA for a few years so I never made it happen.

Since the previous owner purchased this 4Runner in 2018, it has been extremely well maintained. I purchased this truck four years ago, the previous owner had done a bunch of maintenance prior to selling it to me. Here is the known service history from the previous owner:

June 2019 (Fresh Oil Change done @ 179,900) - religious oil changes done every 3,000
May 2019 (NEW OEM from West Herr Toyota) - Plastic Instrument Cluster Replacement (old one was all scratched up from improper cleaning - this is how bad my OCD is with vehicles)
May 2019 (NEW OEM Toyota Front Brake Pads, Rotors & Calipers/Hardware, Removed Driveshafts - packed/greased all fittings)
March 2019 (NEW OEM West Herr Toyota Rear Door Weather Seals - Rubber around inside door edges was very loose/dried out from age)
March 2019 (NEW OEM Toyota Cabin Air Filter)
October 2018 (NEW OEM Toyota Rear Brake Pads & Rotors & Undercoating)
August 2018 (NEW Hankook Dynapro All-Terrain tires)
August 2018 (NEW Battery & OEM Alternator, New Rear Universal Joints)
July 2018 (NEW Front Axles) - $537.56 June 2018 (Headers & Manifolds Rebuilt - all high mileage 4Runners eventually start to get raspy noisy up front for exhaust aging)
June 2018 (NEW Front Sport Headlamps & Silverstar Ultra Bulbs)
June 2018 (NEW O2 Sensor, NYSI & Headlamp Installation)

Since I purchased vehicle in July 2019:

8-25-22 O2 Sensor, mufflers, brake pads & rotors
8-6-21 CEL reset & test
7-29-20 Check engine light, NYSI
4-20-20 Carbon canister, vacuum valve, new headlight bulbs
1-20-20 Repair alternator wire, R&R air fuel sensor
12-3-19 CEL check, aim lights
11-20-19 Krown undercoating
11-13-19 Timing belt, H2O pump, LOF
1-18-19 Insp t-belt, O2 sensor CEL
2012 Replaced rear window seal
2013 Replaced transmission cooling lines
2012 Windshield replaced

Even with all of this goodness, the truck is 16 years old, and isn’t perfect. Known issues include a persistent check engine light for an O2 sensor code that my mechanic hasn’t been able to resolve. Not a big deal to me, and he is always able to reset the code to get it to pass the NY inspection.

The rear wiper doesn’t work; it needs a new motor. The driver seat shows extensive wear on the side from years of ingress/egress. Gas filler door remote pull doesn’t work. Looks like an easy fix but I haven’t been too bothered by it as you can open the filler door from inside the rear of the truck.

There is some minor damage to the left rear bumper from when my son backed into my Land Cruiser (grr). We heated up the bumper and popped it back out but it shows signs of damage. The stereo head vibrates a bit creating a little buzz sound. I have a playing card stuck in as a shim to eliminate the sound.

The battery will need replacing sooner rather than later. If the truck sits for more than a week the battery won’t crank her over. Not a problem if you’re driving it more frequently but I’d plan on replacing it before winter.

There is no significant sheet metal damage on the truck. There is one small ding on the rear tailgate, about the size of a golf ball, that is not very noticeable. I have pointed it out in one of the photos. There are plenty of rock chips as one might expect, and a few superficial scratches. The wheels are in pretty good shape but are starting to blister a bit in a few spots.

I have posted a bunch of photos here: iCloud - https://share.icloud.com/photos/011b2EJrGpQs95l9j5QYBb9BQ

That’s about all I can come up with for you, although I’m sure I'm missing something. Come take a look for yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom