Wanted Texas: 2006-2009 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited 4wd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm actually planning to sell mine, in san antonio, if you want to come check it out, fully built 04 limited v8.

I haven't listed it anywhere yet, but since I saw your ask I figured i'd share. but here's some basics about it, we can chat more.

i've got a full build sheet we can go over if you come check it out. it's been my project since i bought in july 2018 with 131k outside of atlanta

happy to answer any questions. I don't really have a price in mind, but your range works. sorry I don't have great 'listing photos', but I can take them if needed.

1700182213074.png

1700182238117.png

1700182244398.png

1700182250148.png

1700182259101.png

*FYI I also own an 07 v8 limited 4wd, the difference in the engine with/without vvti isn't significant enough to really matter, so I hope the year isn't a deal breaker*

Last edited:
Looks good but I would really like a 06+ model. By any chance you would be interesting in selling that 07 Limited V8?
no probably not. the 06+ difference is pretty minor, especially after you swap in projectors and rear LEDs, at that point unless memory seats are that important I can't think of why to disregard 03-05 if you're looking for a 4.7

I've got a 2007 V8 Limited in metallic gray with gray leather interior I am just starting to think about selling since I just bought a 2023 GX yesterday and have a 2013 GX also. It's factory stock...210K miles or so, second owner. First owner was an older lady that kept it in a garage (no rust) and hit the Toyota dealer every 5K on the nose like clockwork. Bought with 160K and have a toyota mechanic buddy that has done my maintenance including timing belt/plugs/water pump/etc at 200K. It's gotten nothing but Mobile 1 synthetic oil and in addition to timing belt have replaced rotors/brakes, and am currently working through the secondary air flow system delete process (never failed, but kept getting P1442 AND P1445 errors). To my pleasant surprise, it gets 19-20 highway around here (I am in a rural area so no "city" driving to speak of). My mechanic buddy told me it will last longer than me based on what he sees.

I was going to restore it completely to "like new" as it has a few minor cosmetic things (drooping hood liner, driver seat - leather crack, re-paint the top due to clear coat starting to go, repaired crack in front bumper). I had estimates of $600 to do the roof paint and some other touch up and $400 to do the seat. Otherwise, it was garage kept for the first 160K of it's life and mostly garage kept for the remainder (my son had it at college for a while). Central VA so no salt belt/rust issues.

Pretty far from TX though as I'm in central Virginia :(

Let me know if you are interested; I just signed papers on the new one yesterday so have not gotten around to creating an ad or anything around selling it.

Have 2006, V8 81k miles. Stock.
May be willing to sell and I’m in Oklahoma.
Call me if you want to talk about it
970-756-1495
Cheers
Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom