Cell Booster Install (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What if I have no good places on the rear. But have one on the front of the bumper out far.

You'll just have to try. I think you'll be okay if you mount the inside candybar antenna low on the console. The candybar antenna by design has limited range to minimize potential for feedback to the outside antenna.

You'll just have to try. I think you'll be okay if you mount the inside candybar antenna low on the console. The candybar antenna by design has limited range to minimize potential for feedback to the outside antenna.
Yea it works really great on the front of the bumper.

Hear is my antenna install. I researched if the antenna is tunable or impacted by cable length. Still learning about RF signals. I brought a RG 58 crimper and added a about 5 ft of cable and added a SMA connection so I could take off my roof rack without removing the antenna. In my quick tests, it appears I did not impact the signal strength. -113db without 90 with.

I’ll also bought the directional antenna to install at home and swap the device between truck/house, but after seeing the posts above I might install in the Airstream. We have since discovered the call over WiFi setting on our phones when calling from home....

70800A4F-D25E-48A8-88A7-9882C939EE30.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom