CD Changer Fill Pocket???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let me start by saying I have searched and read and read. Both of my prior 100s did not have the cd changer in the center console. I have no use for it and plan to pull it out (don't know if it works and honestly don't care). I REALLY want the missing space in the console. Has anyone found a pocket that will fit the hole and or a gunsafe or something that will fit with little to no modification? I have considered cutting the partition out and fabbing something out of fiberglass but that is a lot of work and I don't want to ruin the whole thing if I make a miscalculation.

Thanks in advance for the help!

This is what i did and it worked out pretty well. I think the magazine holder i used came from office depot or something similar, to save you the hassle of modding up some fiberglass.

Not bad sir. Something solid would probably work better for what I am planning to put in it but I could always wrap the magazine holder in fiberglass a lot easier than what I was considering. How did you attach it to the console?

I used a little epoxy to hold the edge up under the face and some more to hold it to the side of the main compartment. It was enough for my needs, which was to make a pocket so that items did not fall down into the bottom of the console. You could certainly use a magazine rack to get the dimensions and mold fiberglass around it if you need a stiffer pocket.

the bin from any non changer 100 will fit and screw together fine. It's amazing how big the space is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom