Rewiring CD/changer/ aux adapter? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
I bought an aux adapter that is supposed to plug in instead of 6-cd changer, socket fits, but it doesn't work because it turns out that it is for newer models from 2003 and mine is 2001 LC anniversary, which has audio unit from lx 470 (Europe). Maybe someone could help me rewire this adapter or at least tell me if it is even possible. Sure at least the audio channels should be possible.

Thanks

I don't know how the EU models are wired, but there is a 2001 Electrical Wiring Diagram in the Resources section.

I found a wiring diagram for my exact model of changer, but I can't find a reference for rewiring, all 5+7 plugs I found seem to have the same connections. Maybe someone could tell if all the 5+7 supposed to be the same? Maybe its just the adapters fault or I damaged it somehow. Also do you think it is safe to try to rewire it if were to find a suitable diagram? Could I damage the system by doing it? Also maybe it would be possible to just connect the audio cables of the adapter and leave the cd changer running?
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 18.52.52.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom