caster correction??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i am moving my front axle forward an inch to fit 37s. on 2.5 inch of lift. My question is by moving the axle foward dose that correct the caster or should i still get the delta arms?

Simply moving the axle forward only accomplishes moving the axle forward. I run @Delta VS 6” arms and I swear by them. Mine have made my cruiser behave better on the highways and stand up to abuse on rocks.

To be clear. The Delta arms move the axle forward and correct caster. There a sweet set up for sure. But if your handy with the welder you can move your axle forward and run land tank caster correction plates for about 1/4 of the cost with the same results. Cheers

i am moving my front axle forward an inch to fit 37s. on 2.5 inch of lift. My question is by moving the axle foward dose that correct the caster or should i still get the delta arms?

first off, how were you planning on moving the axle Forward?

For that mater @eimkeith has a bracket That drops the frame side mount (Correct’s castor) 2” and moves it forward 1” It’s a weld in bracket, clean well Thought out set up. JMHO
I know that @GW Nugget is running a set.
Kills to birds with one stone and Affordable 😉

From memory the 4" lift Delta arm is 5/8" longer & 2" lift is like .5" longer.

@CYKBC has a similar setup with 37s and Delta arms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom