Carolina Relic Run 2019 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thread is up and registration will be going live soon. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'm planning to attend.

Weekend is currently clear but a few things need to fall into place

Anyone heading to the relic run this year? Last year was a blast!!!!!
I am and I'm pretty sure we have another sizable contingent heading down Thursday AM.

I’m planning on going. Brother Burl is a maybe.

@76FJ40 you taking the 40 this year?

Relic run is pretty much just a drive through the woods right?

The “Relic Run” is just a drive through the woods then a huge pic of all the relics. But there are lots of wheeling trails ranging from mild to wild.

Last edited:
Any of you guys planing on bringing wife/kids with you? My wife is undecided about going down to NC with me and knowing if any other ladies will be present will help her decide.

Any of you guys planing on bringing wife/kids with you? My wife is undecided about going down to NC with me and knowing if any other ladies will be present will help her decide.
Spring break is the week prior, so it will most likely be just me.

I’m planning on going. Brother Burl is a maybe.

@76FJ40 you taking the 40 this year?

The “Relic Run” is just a drive through the woods then a huge pic of all the relics. But there are lots of wheeling trails ranging from mild to wild.

I don't know what I'm bringing this year; could be the 40, could be the 45, or it might be Austin or Matt's 80, or it could be a Taco. Whatever it is, it will need room to haul back all of my raffle winnings.

I’m in, hopefully with more of the clan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom