Carolina Relic Run 2019 (last year)... not to be confused with CRR 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seems like it mainly geared towards older trucks. I'm on the fence

Only one run, the "Relic Run" is limited to older trucks. Everything else is open to any truck. It's a great event with a very wide range of Cruisers participating. Many of us have gone for the last couple of years and I expect participation this year to be even better.

Do guys from CLCC get together and convoy down? I registered for this event and am going to leave from Frederick on Thursday of that week and driving down in my 40 to camp. Would like to join in any convoy that drives slow.

There should be at least one convoy. The convoys formed in Bealton and Elkton, VA (along 29), the last two years.

I'm in.
I expect we'll do the same as last year and meet up at the Southern States gas station just South of the Moo Thru.
Travel speed is typically 60-65, depending on make-up of the convoy.
We should move this discussion to a CRR 2020 thread.

maybe have a mod lock this thread so that there isn't confusion of people leaving comments on here instead? I know the title has been changed to show this isn't this years thread.

@jamesurq will lock it if you ask, unless it has to be a mod instead of the OP.

I apologize for resurrecting this thread after the current-year thread was posted. I had James edit the title once I caught my mistake...so, I’m kinda a hero here. Please treat me as such. (Dammit! Why can’t I use emojis, or ANYTHING on the toolbar, either on my phone or laptop anymore??? Was hoping to visually state my intended sarcasm.)

@jamesurq will lock it if you ask, unless it has to be a mod instead of the OP.

I apologize for resurrecting this thread after the current-year thread was posted. I had James edit the title once I caught my mistake...so, I’m kinda a hero here. Please treat me as such. (Dammit! Why can’t I use emojis, or ANYTHING on the toolbar, either on my phone or laptop anymore??? Was hoping to visually state my intended sarcasm.)
glad you called yourself out so we didn't have to. :flipoff2::flipoff2: looks like mud took those privileges away from you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom