Can someone tell me what this part is called on the front bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Delivery truck backed into my LC and dented the front bumper and the white metal bracket that sits under the grill, i can't seem to find the part for it online, i saw a few toyota front bumper parts layout but they look nothing like the bracket that i need. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

34007983832_66baf8e667_b.jpg

33353473163_0d144c8b4f_b.jpg

33780016580_5ccb828283_b.jpg

34164682545_ae560d1ed5_b.jpg

That white bracket thingie, they changed it up in 05 i think, not entirely sure...i looked at the bumper parts online and that part doesn't seem to match the one i need.

hmmm mine spans the entire front bumper, looks like that one is just under the grill. Are 01 and 04 front end different?

@Cruiser804 was correct, that is the filler panel. The #6 in the parts diagram is not the piece you were pointing to. That is the piece that goes below the filler panel you are pointing to. I am not sure if the part he linked is correct, but its hard to tell because part diagrams don't always represent the actual part. Can you pull a part number off the piece?

Edit: Post 37 in this thread shows the piece I was referring to: I need a huge favor, can someone show me a pic of their LC with just the front bumper off?

There are some folks here parting out there 100 series, might be able to find one that way.

Also, you might be able to just bend it back.

There are some folks here parting out there 100 series, might be able to find one that way.

Also, you might be able to just bend it back.

This is one of the trim that you don't get rid of even if you had an aftermarket bumper on, i think it stays on from most pics that i see with steel bumpers. Even if im lucky to find one for sale, nobody can ship this thing, it's skinny, fragile and, it's just an awful shape to try and ship. I wouldn't want to bother anyone :(

I tried to bend it back, it's just beyond repair at this point, i'd have to stop by toyota tomorrow and see if they can help me figure out the part number for this thing. I looked all over the part, i didn't see a part #

34011801082_54b74d1e76_k.jpg

This looks like it, but it looks thicker than the one i need? Man i'm going crazy over this, the toyota parts guy doesn't know either..

the PNC 53903b or something that bar

791150_5252_0004.png

If you are interested in updating to the 06-07 front grill, cruiserparts has the 06-07 version of this part. They call it a 'lower valance.' Maybe that could help in a search for your year.

Lower Valance Panel 06-07 [52506-60061] - $73.08 : CruiserParts.net, Toyota Landcruiser Parts

This link has all the parts needed for the full upgrade.

98-05 to 2007 Front Upgrade : CruiserParts.net, Toyota Landcruiser Parts

It looks like on the 06-07 there is a separate part number for the piece under the headlights. I am not sure if this is similar on the earlier versions.

Last edited:
If you are interested in updating to the 06-07 front grill, cruiserparts has the 06-07 version of this part. They call it a 'lower valance.' Maybe that could help in a search for your year.

Lower Valance Panel 06-07 [52506-60061] - $73.08 : CruiserParts.net, Toyota Landcruiser Parts

This link has all the parts needed for the full upgrade.

98-05 to 2007 Front Upgrade : CruiserParts.net, Toyota Landcruiser Parts

It looks like on the 06-07 there is a separate part number for the piece under the headlights. I am not sure if this is similar on the earlier versions.

that's another option, however, i just want to repair this as cheaply as possible. I have been searching for the past 2 days and cannot find a definite answer on the specific part number for that bracket. When i look at the assembly on the parts list, pics do not even remotely match it so i dont know what to do. The local parts guy shows me the same thing, and he says it's special order and cannot be returned.

This is one of the trim that you don't get rid of even if you had an aftermarket bumper on, i think it stays on from most pics that i see with steel bumpers. Even if im lucky to find one for sale, nobody can ship this thing, it's skinny, fragile and, it's just an awful shape to try and ship. I wouldn't want to bother anyone :(

Yup, I have an aftermarket bumper, definitely not something to get rid of. I think perhaps you missed my point. There are a few people that are parting out there vehicle due to an accident or something else, you might be able to find one of these that way... Look on the classifieds here.

Didi miss the part where was this your fault? Why isn't the delivery company/driver paying for this and having the work done?

Wasn't my fault, his insurance cut me a pretty good check and I am trying to fix this myself and use the rest for wheels and tires.

I placed the order for the part, it's $240 after bargaining with the parts guy, they wanted $377. For just that bracket, will be here tomorrow so fingers crossed that it's the right one.

Wasn't my fault, his insurance cut me a pretty good check and I am trying to fix this myself and use the rest for wheels and tires.

I placed the order for the part, it's $240 after bargaining with the parts guy, they wanted $377. For just that bracket, will be here tomorrow so fingers crossed that it's the right one.

Was it the right part?

That part is referred to as the "Sweet, now I can get an aftermarket bumper on FedEx's dime." It is one of my favorite parts to replace.

It's rare to need one as the originals don't wear out, but when FedEx or UPS speeds up the process, I for one- am very happy to replace it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom