What is this part? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, does anyone know what this hose/pipe is for? I want to replace the rusty brackets holding it in place but can't seem to find this area or assembly on any of the parts sites like Ayama or Impex. If I knew what this hose/pipe was maybe I could find the bracket part numbers..

20231216_104124.jpg

20231216_104225.jpg

As of now I don't even know where on the car it should be. Perhaps show a picture from further away to see in which area it is

I’m guessing it’s the Rear AC hoses running along the frame on the passenger side.
Although since this is right hand drive these particular hoses are on the drivers side. But I still think you may be right, that they are AC hoses..

Here are a couple more pics. The first pic is has an arrow showing the Forward direction towards the right front wheel, and the second pic is a bit further back showing how this "mystery pipe/hose" goes past one of the AHC globes..
20240222_170906.jpg
20240222_171009.jpg

Too bad you're not local to me, I would have donated mine. I just yanked my rear a/c system and threw all the rust free brackets into the shop scrap bins.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom