Builds Call me Deacon Blues (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling that SC would probably fund quite a bit of the LS swap. That said, in your shoes I'd probably do some basic stuff (leak down, bore scope, etc) to see how terminal the 1FZ issues might be. Good luck - it's a great rig!

I’m going to try some time in the next few weeks to get this drivetrain pulled. I am working on getting my 60 running again and it and my 40 sold. It’s graduation season as well as I have a little one. I retired from the Marine Corps four years ago and seemed to get busier somehow. I guess it’s time to hire a nanny this summer so I can get this swap done.

I have had several inquiries into purchasing the supercharger. I will 100% be selling it. My plan is to sell the motor with the supercharger and intercooler and all of the electrical and extra things attached. This way the buyer has absolutely everything they will need, to include the engine harness that Darren had replaced with the splice in for the SC. I will also be including the associated AEM gauges, LandTank Scaled Injector Kit and associated parts. This will allow you to do the HG and drop in or pull everything and put it in your motor. Either way, this will be the easiest way to do this for me. If that interests you, shoot me a PM. I have a ballpark price of $8500 in mind, but not 100% sure what the right price is yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom