For Sale Calgary AB - 60 Series Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone I have a bunch of spare cruiser parts for sale, everything is located in Calgary Alberta Canada. All prices are in USD and does not include shipping. I base all my prices on other comparable ads on this site. If I am out of line feel free to make an offer.

I am going to start with some 60 series body/interior parts. I am barely scratching the surface here. I will be continuing to post other 40/45/55 parts over the next while so if there is something in particular you are looking for, I may have it - just ask. I also have some 3b diesel parts which I will be posting over in that section. I will send additional photos upon request. If you see something in the pictures but it is not listed below just ask.

Glove box door (2 available, only 1 pictured) - $35 each
Gauge cluster includes tach $100 sold
Fuse cover (small crack) $20
Door handle bezels (set of 4) $30
Cupholder $10
Door pulls (set of 4) $60
Bump stops $40
wheel caps (front and rear) $40 sold
Steering Wheel/column Assembly $150
Steering Wheel Only $50 sold
Steering column only (includes key) $100
Clamshell $50 sold
Brake Booster $100
Ash tray $25
Horn $25 sold
Dash defrost switch $25 sold
Heater control panel $50
Rear Quarter vents (pair) $30 sold
Blower motor $50
Hood hinges $20 each
Door hinges $10 each
Washer reservoir $90
Custom tail light guards $50 sold
Seatbelt warning $10
Window Regulator handles (set of 4) $25
Window regulators $20 each
Oh s*** Grab handles (x3) $30
Seatbelt lower portion $25
Rear heater $50
Parking brake $25 sold
Parking Brake cover $25
BJ60 Wiring Harness $150
sun visors sold

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg

IMG_2942.jpg

Last edited:
Headlight surrounds price?

Don't suppose you have any 100 series parts hanging about? I'm not too far away from you (Cochrane)

Hi everyone I have a bunch of spare cruiser parts for sale, everything is located in Calgary Alberta Canada. All prices are in USD and does not include shipping. I base all my prices on other comparable ads on this site. If I am out of line feel free to make an offer.

I am going to start with some 60 series body/interior parts. I am barely scratching the surface here. I will be continuing to post other 40/45/55 parts over the next while so if there is something in particular you are looking for, I may have it - just ask. I also have some 3b diesel parts which I will be posting over in that section. I will send additional photos upon request. If you see something in the pictures but it is not listed below just ask.

Glove box door (2 available, only 1 pictured) - $35 each
Gauge cluster includes tach $100
Fuse cover (small crack) $20
Door handle bezels (set of 4) $30
Cupholder $10
Door pulls (set of 4) $60
Bump stops $40
wheel caps (front and rear) $40
Steering Wheel/column Assembly $150
Steering Wheel Only $50
Steering column only (includes key) $100
Clamshell $50
Brake Booster $100
Ash tray $25
Horn $25
Dash defrost switch $25
Heater control panel $50
Rear Quarter vents (pair) $30
Blower motor $50
Hood hinges $20 each
Door hinges $10 each
Washer reservoir $90
Custom tail light guards $50
Seatbelt warning $10
Window Regulator handles (set of 4) $25
Window regulators $20 each
Oh s*** Grab handles (x3) $30
Seatbelt lower portion $25
Rear heater $50
Parking brake $25
Parking Brake cover $25
BJ60 Wiring Harness $150

View attachment 2336893

View attachment 2336894

View attachment 2336895

View attachment 2336897

View attachment 2336898
Do you still have any parking brake assemblies? I need everything from handle all the way back to the axle or just the handle assembly and the brackets circled. Everything thing else is still available apparently.

20201117_113206.jpg

Do you still have any parking brake assemblies? I need everything from handle all the way back to the axle or just the handle assembly and the brackets circled. Everything thing else is still available apparently.

View attachment 2498407
Let me double check the stash and get some pics over to you, but yes I believe I have most of what you have pictured.

@ksemerdjian sorry for taking forever, I definitely have a spare park brake handle, as well as the cover (torn, but usable). I have not been able to locate the spare cable that I have yet, but I know I do have one somewhere, so not able to confirm if I have any of those brackets you circled yet. will keep looking

@ksemerdjian sorry for taking forever, I definitely have a spare park brake handle, as well as the cover (torn, but usable). I have not been able to locate the spare cable that I have yet, but I know I do have one somewhere, so not able to confirm if I have any of those brackets you circled yet. will keep looking
I have found one, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom