Buyer Beware-- Landcruiser Heaven (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, @2001LC is not a kind or respectful guy. He is a manipulator and advantage taker. Just like the saying goes: all good deeds dont go unpunished
He sounds like a total dick for sure! Took full advantage of you, but lesson learned for you, never send anything unless funds are received. That’s my rule when selling, but I have also been screwed when sending funds to buy something 🤦‍♂️

Well.......Although I have no personal experience with him I can say he has been a very nice and helpful person spending a lot of time on these forums helping people out.
He blocked me on email and isnt paying the invoice i sent, when he definitely received the leather. He refused to return them to me, saying they are “MY” leather and Im not returning them. I can send you the narcisistic email. Ive said enough.

He blocked me on email and isnt paying the invoice i sent, when he definitely received the leather. He refused to return them to me, saying they are “MY” leather and Im not returning them. I can send you the narcisistic email. Ive said enough.

Wow what a dirtbag! Makes me angry just reading about this, especially from a veteran member. You should start your own thread in this section that way people are made aware, they might miss it here in this thread. I would also let the mods know what he did, they might intervene and reach out, just a guess. He took advantage of you by saying he had been scammed by others and you took pity. Not a smart thing to do but you also trusted him because he’s a long time member and he used that to his advantage, not right for him to do that.

Last edited:
IH8MUD Forum
S

Seat leather​

• Participants
    • 2001LC
    • sundaycruiser
  • Start dateNov 8, 2022
Prev
•••
[IMG alt="2001LC"]https://forum.ih8mud.com/data/avatars/m/28/28583.jpg?1395204587[/IMG]
Thursday at 11:10 AM
Package arrived, missing center console cover?
Its a 1 row kit in Luxury (100%) leather + center console cover
Savings of over $500

Like Quote Reply
Thursday at 1:34 PM
I’d like you to please send it back to me. I will paypal u the $ shortly. Thank you

Quote Reply
Thursday at 1:58 PM
$60 sent via Paypal. Please take it to a UPS store to ship it back and ship via ground. And, youll have made a profit!!
Thanks for the memorable experience Paul, youre awesome.

Quote Reply
Friday at 10:09 AM
Btw, Paul, Im surprised such an anal fella like urself didnt notice the armrest missing from the pics. And, the value your placing in the console cover is not representative of the discount i alotted to the sale. Its more like $80.

Please respect my request and return the box of MY parts. Sorry I have high expectations of respect and honor. And correct mathematical equations. I’m really sorry for you if you do not return them.

Quote Reply
Friday at 10:15 AM
Actually discounted 50% like everything else, is a $40 credit.

Please send me $555. Thats:
$460 for the leathers, $35 shipping, and $60 I sent you.

Quote Reply
Saturday at 12:03 AM
Good Luck Man. All for $550.

Quote Reply
[IMG alt="2001LC"]https://forum.ih8mud.com/data/avatars/m/28/28583.jpg?1395204587[/IMG]
Today at 9:02 AM
Its a 1 row kit in Luxury (100%) leather + center console cover
I do expect to receive what was described and agreed too.

Not acceptable!

I agreed to your firm asking price of $500 plus shipping of $35, for kit as described. For which I tendered payment! You owe me the center console, to complete the sale as described.

My offer gave you the opportunity, for both of us to get what was agreed to. Was one any reasonably intelligent person could see, was to incentivise "to delivery as promised".

If not delivered and from your original purchase (hide). Was to compensates me for needing to spend "more" than agreed. More in terms in time & dollars and to get less than what was agreed too! Less because, unless you have the center console cover form original purchase (hide). I end up with less, as color shade will not likely match.

IH8MUD Forum
S

Seat leather​

• Participants
    • 2001LC
    • sundaycruiser
  • Start dateNov 8, 2022
Prev
•••
Thursday at 11:10 AM
Package arrived, missing center console cover?

Like Quote Reply
Thursday at 1:34 PM
I’d like you to please send it back to me. I will paypal u the $ shortly. Thank you

Quote Reply
Thursday at 1:58 PM
$60 sent via Paypal. Please take it to a UPS store to ship it back and ship via ground. And, youll have made a profit!!
Thanks for the memorable experience Paul, youre awesome.

Quote Reply
Friday at 10:09 AM
Btw, Paul, Im surprised such an anal fella like urself didnt notice the armrest missing from the pics. And, the value your placing in the console cover is not representative of the discount i alotted to the sale. Its more like $80.

Please respect my request and return the box of MY parts. Sorry I have high expectations of respect and honor. And correct mathematical equations. I’m really sorry for you if you do not return them.

Quote Reply
Friday at 10:15 AM
Actually discounted 50% like everything else, is a $40 credit.

Quote Reply
Saturday at 12:03 AM
Good Luck Man. All for $550.

Quote Reply
Today at 9:02 AM

I do expect to receive what was described and agreed too.

Not acceptable!

I agreed to your firm asking price of $500 plus shipping of $35, for kit as described. For which I tendered payment! You owe me the center console, to complete the sale as described.

My offer gave you the opportunity, for both of us to get what was agreed to. Was one any reasonably intelligent person could see, was to incentivise "to delivery as promised".

If not delivered and from your original purchase (hide). Was to compensates me for needing to spend "more" than agreed. More in terms in time & dollars and to get less than what was agreed too! Less because, unless you have the center console cover form original purchase (hide). I end up with less, as color shade will not likely match.
You didnt tender any payment to me @2001LC
That’s a lie, dude. You have Not sent $.01 to me

Wow what a dirtbag! Makes me angry just reading about this, especially from a veteran member. You should start your own thread in this section that way people are made aware, they might miss it here in this thread. I would also let the mods know what he did, they might intervene and reach out, just a guess. He took advantage of you by saying he had been scammed by others and you took pity. Not a smart thing to do but you also trusted him because he’s a long time member and he used that to his advantage, not right for him to do that.

Mods do not get involved in any transaction between members. Ever.

Due diligence, like everything in life, should be done by the folks involved in the transaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom