This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought a complete lift for my wifes LX470. A week ago. Was really hoping to install it this weekend. Instead I just got an email that the $204 I paid in shipping didn't cover the cost of shipping to my door. It was the price I paid to ARB/OME to ship my parts to Cruiser Coprs office in Oklahoma. (They don't even stock the parts!) They refused to ship the parts to me unless I paid an additional $150.

Called and spoke with two people who wouldn't budge on the additional shipping. Finally gave up and canceled my order.

That doesn't make sense, they could have had it drop shipped to your door. It sounds like they don't understand the ordering/shipping process correctly.

Bought a complete lift for my wifes LX470. A week ago. Was really hoping to install it this weekend. Instead I just got an email that the $204 I paid in shipping didn't cover the cost of shipping to my door. It was the price I paid to ARB/OME to ship my parts to Cruiser Coprs office in Oklahoma. (They don't even stock the parts!) They refused to ship the parts to me unless I paid an additional $150.

Called and spoke with two people who wouldn't budge on the additional shipping. Finally gave up and canceled my order.

Hi Morgan
I was the one that actually spoke to you on your lift kit. In no way we’re we trying to scam you. There is way more information that was explained to you that you have left out of this thread. I will do my best to help explain it to you again below.

The biggest issue is that you live in Alaska as we mentioned to you and as we made you aware. Unfortunately ARB/OME will not ship to your location so we had to have it shipped to our warehouse before we could send you the lift kit. The shipping from ARB to us was in NO WAY charged to you but yes you are correct, due to this there was a delay for this process so that we could first receive it into our warehouse before shipping it to you.

As you were made aware when I spoke to you, The shipping cost to you was a total of 354.00 which you had paid 204.59. The additional 150.00 was for the remainder after we did our best to try and get you the lowest shipping option possible due to your order having torsion bars and that it was being shipped to a residential address in Alaska. Some of this is also outlined on our fulfillment page.

We do apologize for the misunderstanding and confusion this may have caused and hope this gives better clarity to those who read this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom