Bullet holes in my FJ60!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When I first saw the title, I thought, oh great another asshat puts bullet hole stickers on his vehicle and had to post up about it.

Sorry they shot up your s***, glad you were not home when the shooting took place.

If you carry comprehensive coverage, you can get the damage
fixed. Let the insurance sort out who gets reimbursed.

Sucks, but glad it was not a RIP sent in by a fellow cruiser about
you.

2x about getting out while the getting is good.

Sorry to hear bout your incident. Glad you are all ok and not there when it happened.

It's funny, (in a real crappy kind of way) I was working on my cruiser yesterday in my front part of my driveway... Gate was locked, don't want my kids to wander off into the street, and no one can get in without making noise....(years of growing up in watts and now live near down town LA has taught me this).
Nuckle head gang/dealing neighbor is on the side walk with friend drinking and loud music..... when all of a sudden he starts exchanging gun fire with rivals down the street. I yell @ the oldest daughter(3 years old) 2 "get over here" while I run & grab my youngest(almost 2) from the trike that was near the gate...... instead she runs in the house...Thank GOD, & I procede to take my other daughter to the back of the house. It was about 6 shots total....

the worse part was that there was another kid right ouside on the side walk that had to run 2 door down to get home. Cops swarmed a little too lake and well I did not directly see it cuzz of all the trees/brush....& my cruiser was between us & the gun fight while it was going on....... I only know, based on putting 2&2 together along with talking with other neighbors, what happened.

Beleive it or not, It happens everywhere.... heck we even had shootings on the 110 fwy a couple years back...and that section is used by all walks of life...

again sorry man... & hope your neighbor from accross the street moves out real soon!!!

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?

Dynosoar:zilla:

that sucks! but I guess it was better you were not home when it happened.

I read this thread yesterday, and saw a truck with the bullet hole stickers on the way home. If I was a gangbanging punk with a gun I would shoot up one of the cars with fake bullet holes. You want the bullet hole look, I'll give you bullet holes.

* I'm not a punk, and would never shoot someone elses stuff up.

A lot has happened since i last posted.

I have recently lost my wife, and my job, and the bullets. Yeah. I am selling everything I own and leaving the country. The pics are on a craigslist ad I posted to sell the truck here's the link...

1983 Landcruiser FJ60 for sale Best offer

please buy it so I can cut my losses and go. I am fed up.

Dude... sorry to hear all of that.

++++++vibes.

I hope everything works out for you, I'm sure your truck will be snapped up...

sorry dude, but maybe providence is smiling, take the cruiser and head north
best of luck

providence is smiling, although I am selling the cruiser and leaving the country for russia, then hopefully new zealand

sorry to hear about your misfortune man, best of luck.

One tip for your craigslist add...you may talk and little more about why you are leaving the country and why there are bullet holes. Not a lot of detail is necessary, but it reads like you need to leave the country quickly so you are selling your truck that has bullet holes in it. For those unfamiliar with the situation the ad may sound a little odd...

Coming to NZ? Not all bad then, plenty of cheap cruisers down here, see you when you get here. Chin up.:beer:

best of luck to your world adventures, hopefully you find somewhere in your heart for another cruiser...60 or 62 perhaps. hope to see your new rig when you do.

im really sorry to hear that,i wish you the best of luck in life and on selling your cruiser
sincerily,
Garett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom