building more LPB beds... come watch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kevin,

Mine arrived in VA today! Package looked good from shipping and the tailgate is amazing.

Very nice work.

Don't forget the two hooks!

Thanks

Great!

I have the hooks on my bench and just need to find time to send them. Been a busy coupla weeks

Tailgate

Kevin, look what showed up. My Mail Carrier even put it on my door step while I was away. I am very impressed with the quality workmanship and communication on the shipping.

Thanks again,
Mark

IMG_0805.jpg
IMG_0805.jpg

Yet to install mine but I do marvel at it daily :D

Does anyone or has anyone built the bed latch hooks themselves? I've got the latches but I need the hooks that mount to the bedsides. Any ideas there?

SOMEWHERE, in my garage I have a box of those. Couldn't find it when I looked a few weeks ago.

SOMEWHERE, in my garage I have a box of those. Couldn't find it when I looked a few weeks ago.

Think of me if you do, I'd love to buy a couple sets from you. Thanks! :cool:

Will do. I may have time to make some in the next coupla weeks if I can't find them.

I have a minor problem... hopefully you guys can help me out.

I did an update on my iphone last night and today I noticed the note pad where I was keeping track of all the buyers, who paid, addresses, who has shipped, who is pending etc is gone. Not sure if I lost it in the update or if I accidentally erased it. I still have 4 or 5 other notes I had going but that one is gone.

Here is what I can remember....

Zimmi is waiting for a shipping quote to Aus.

In2cruisers was notified of full cost. Payment pending. (not sure if you still want it actually)

I am holding one gate here for UKFJ. I am waiting for a US address to ship it to.

I have a skin here for 45Kevin

I have one here for Deny

FJwagon is interested in buying but I had already sold out.

There were more buyers. In fact, I had two more reserved than I actually made. That means one buyer will be disappointed and I won't get one.

If you don't see your name in this post and think I have a gate for you please contact me. I will attempt to access the backup I made before the update but I suspect the info may have been lost prior to the backup due to the fact I still have the other notes.

I have a minor problem... hopefully you guys can help me out.

I did an update on my iphone last night and today I noticed the note pad where I was keeping track of all the buyers, who paid, addresses, who has shipped, who is pending etc is gone. Not sure if I lost it in the update or if I accidentally erased it. I still have 4 or 5 other notes I had going but that one is gone.

I was beginning to wonder what could have happened. Let me know when you are able to ship out the '65 LWB rear crossmember and gussets. I feel better now that this has been taken care of:lol:

thanks for everything Kevin:beer:

I have one here for Deny

and I won't get one.

Hi Kevin,

I have money with Charla in Calgary. So anytime you want to do the swap, please contact her. How bad is your tailgate off your truck, because if you arn't going to make any more tailgates, and really want a new one, if yours isn't that bad, I would be willing to make a deal to get the used one instead since mine will be going on a wheeling rig, so dents, scratches and rust approved:hillbilly:
Cheers,
Deny

Thanks but I'll just make a few more next winter. I won't be working on the 45 til then anyway.

So Kevin.... I have an extra $500 kicking around and I'm wondering if you would fab me up some Gordo parts. ;). (I sent you a PM. Pretty chillaxed weekend here - let me know if you're around).

Hi Deny.

Odd. Ratpuke showed up and gave me $500 and all she took was some scrap metal. Hmmm, very odd.

Kevin, I m getting ready to make the same modification to the hat channel and opening in the floor. Was wondering if you completed the hump mods. I sent you an email regarding purchasing a 3 hinge tailgate. Let me know if you didn't receive it.

Thanks, Don Cape

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom