Box Rocket Designs - Custom FZJ80 Gauge Overlay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Box Rocket

SILVER Star
Threads
I was doing this just for myself, but I figured I'd throw it out there if anyone else would like one. I'm finishing up the artwork file needed and should be ordering my own soon. If anyone else would like one, I might as well order more. Price would be $85 USD. These are OEM quality overlays.

if you’re not interested, no problem. Started out being a on-off for myself anyway.

BRD_DashGuages by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

Last edited:
This the classified section?
Nope. I’m not technically “selling” them. It was more of a “this is what I’m doing, anyone else want in?” kind of thing. i don’t expect much interest anyway since it’s a bit too personalized. But if it’s a problem I won’t have an issue with moderators moving the thread.

for the record, there are many items that get posted for sale and discussed this way in this section. 😉

I was doing this just for myself, but I figured I'd throw it out there if anyone else would like one. I'm finishing up the artwork file needed and should be ordering my own soon. If anyone else would like one, I might as well order more. Price would be $85 USD. These are OEM quality overlays.

if you’re not interested, no problem. Started out being a on-off for myself anyway.

BRD_DashGuages by Adam Tolman, on Flickr
Looks great! If you can customize these from scratch why even put the "F" on the fuel gauge?

That looks really cool! I'd love to see some pics of a set installed.

Is the 195 set for those who have done the temp mod to get more accurate readings? I guess while things are apart it would be a good time for it.

I like it but can't really picture how it would look exactly so would like to see a pic of it installed first

Very cool design Adam

Is the 195 set for those who have done the temp mod to get more accurate readings? I guess while things are apart it would be a good time for it.
I'm guessing that it's for a non-modded temp gauge as my gauge sits right below that point when at 185-190 as read by a ScanGaugeII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom