For Sale Boise, ID 1973 only unicorn back up light. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Greyhound unfortunately stopped their shipping service. But here is what I have at the moment.

I have to be in LA next month, then will be through Boise in May or June, so depending on how patient you are I could get the 8274 dropped off.

🤔

BRB heading to clean and polish my reverse light. LOL.
Thanks
They are pretty rare and only a one year issue (1973), so have seen them go for as low as $50 in really bad shape and as high as $750 or more for mint. I have never seen one actually sell for $1000 but it would not surprise me. Especially when I have personally sold Vader Lights on eBay for over $400 and they are not nearly as hard to find as these.

Sounds like a plan. What is your LA Schedule?
I don't know for sure on timing yet but I expect to be stopping in Orange and Westlake Village. Perhaps Burbank to see Mark as well. I can let you know more when I have the dates firmed up?

I don't know for sure on timing yet but I expect to be stopping in Orange and Westlake Village. Perhaps Burbank to see Mark as well. I can let you know more when I have the dates firmed up?
LA is looking like late next month. If that timing still works, I'm happy to help out.

I just bought a 73 a couple of months ago and had never seen this style of light. Thought it was aftermarket until I started reading up on here. Good luck with the sale/trade.

6C59BFF4-4FB0-437C-8C02-DC83F5AC146C.jpeg

I better put some loctite on mine I had no idea now that I know I'll probably bust the thing backing into a snow bank.

Thinking of just running a earlier flat reverse license. Then just install for photos or if I ever enter a car show. Times have changed. Someone broke the lens on mine when it was parked in the driveway. I bought a replacement at a wrecking yard for $15. Later spotted a "unknown Toyota fog light" for sale on eBay for $10. No one else bid and picked up a spare for $10 and couple bucks to mail. Had to be over twenty years ago. Just wish someone made replacement lenses.

I just bought a 73 a couple of months ago and had never seen this style of light. Thought it was aftermarket until I started reading up on here. Good luck with the sale/trade.

View attachment 3253557

Need to change your Avatar picture to include the reverse light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom