SOLD Warn 8274 Winches - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Threads
Any interest in these before I refurbish them. Both are in great working condition and come with the winch plates and the fairleads you see in the pics. Both come with remotes but the one with the black solenoid cover is also wired for a cab controlled switch.

$1500/each Pick-Up in San Diego Only DROPPED TO $1200/each

8C41BD11-05E7-4FF9-89E7-ED399E2B754D.jpeg
95546E43-353E-4B27-A7B8-2A4FAB33F87E.jpeg

Last edited:
I will if they don’t sell. I am currently restoring one now so I figure I have a some time.

ill help you with any electrical connector parts if u need them ....... :)

so, if these are going for $1500. What do you expect to get for refurbished ones ?

By the time I’m done with them they are as good as new. In fact some would argue these old ones are better than the new 8274’s so I usually get $2000-$2500. I have done three of them thus far and they sold between $2000 and $3500. The $3500 one was a Jeep Fleet Winch that I fully restored as a Toyota Fleet Winch (Re-Pop) and then sold to a Jeep guy. Go figure. Here is the build thread on that one.

By the time I’m done with them they are as good as new. In fact some would argue these old ones are better than the new 8274’s so I usually get $2000-$2500. I have done three of them thus far and they sold between $2000 and $3500. The $3500 one was a Jeep Fleet Winch that I fully restored as a Toyota Fleet Winch (Re-Pop) and then sold to a Jeep guy. Go figure. Here is the build thread on that one.

Brians past restore work on his Electric Winches combined with his live bench test video's make them a SOLID Part to consider ..............

after all who actually takes the time , care or concern to make such LIVE FULL Function BENCH Test you tubes video anyway ..............

- :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom