Blue Lake Re-do Sept 11th - CANCELLED

Apr 26, 2021
Billings, MT
Visit site
Anyone interested? Non-club sanctioned unless 406 Cruisers decides to pick it up. I would like to test out my new lift and hopefully do a little less belly scraping, and get another run in before the end of the season. Thinking about camping Friday night and doing the run on Saturday. Alternatively, anyone have other wheeling plans for that weekend that I can tag along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom