March 406 Meeting (ON A MONDAY!!!) – Monday March 11th Rising Sun Auto Repair. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
***Please note we had to go outside of our norm for this month (to work within our host’s schedule), and this meeting will be ON A MONDAY. Next Monday in fact.

Ok, so for many who live in or near the Gallatin Valley, it is hard to own a Toyota or Lexus and not know who Rising Sun Auto Repair is. Shoot, most of us know the son and father combo by name. Needless to say, they have been a well rooted local fixture for many years. Now we get to spend an evening with them and geek out to our hearts desire on all things Yota.

We will start by meeting in their lobby to go over a few safety items. From there, we will get to see behind the curtains in their work shop. We will post up a vehicle or two on their lifts and take a close look at some underbellies.

The main parking area in front of the shop will likely fill up very quickly (as they have other customer’s vehicles too). So be prepared to park along the street as well. We plan to start right at 7pm. Their doors will reopen for us for the night starting at 6:45pm. So please plan to arrive between that window.

1709611375433.png

WHEN: MONDAY, March 11th

TIME: 7 PM (sharp)

WHERE: 1413 Gold Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715 (Rising Sun Auto Repair)

WHO: go look in a mirror, yep you!

See you there!
1709611342486.png

Hey Y'all,

I wanted to remind everyone that the meeting is on MONDAY. It will sneak up on us all quickly.

BIG ANNOUNCMENT AT THE MEETING:
I also have some great news. One of the club sponsors is offering our club members a limited opportunity to receive a big discount on a few of their recovery items. Trust me, this is a big one for many of us. However, these costs cannot be advertise online/publicly. The deals will only be available through March.

I will provide the details at our meeting on Monday (covering product, cost, contact info).

I look forward to seeing all of you.

OK y'all, meeting is tonight. See you there!!!

Dang, hopped on to see where the meeting would be tomorrow... I blew it. I hope it was a good one!

Dang, hopped on to see where the meeting would be tomorrow... I blew it. I hope it was a good one!
Yep, a good one, and good information for all of us. Many thanks to Peter @ Rising Sun Auto Repair !

IMG_3437.jpeg

IMG_3435.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom