Blue Ribbon Coalition Fundraiser - Stickers for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
backcountryadventuretime.com
As some of you already know, I have been giving away stickers for a suggested donation of $5 to the Blue Ribbon Coalition. As of today, I have raised over $250 dollars. Thanks to everyone who bought a Lorax Sticker! I still have maybe ten or so available. I wanted to update everyone, because they didn't come in time for the last meeting but I have two new designs available, and I am working on more. Same deal, you want a sticker, all you have to do is ask, but there is a suggested donation of 5$ per sticker, because its for a good cause! Raising money to save MOAB! If you haven't heard about Blue Ribbon Coalition and the great work they do for maintaining access across the country, I suggest you check them out, or i can tell you all about their efforts.

If you want a sticker just let me know! i accept Venmo or Cash, or you can donate directly through my IG account.

LORAX - Still available! only a handful left!
IMG_0763 (1).JPG

NEW design! Smokey the Terminator holographic! VERY SHINEY
IMG_1558.JPG

NEW! HOT WHEELS/ LAND CRUISER SPOOF - ONLY 10 AVAILBLE- will arrive soon! Glitter background! i will order more once i see if design turned out to my standards!

Hotwheels Land Cruiser.png

Last edited:
I will be bringing some cash at the next meeting, as I totally got distracted at the last meeting to grab one/many.

just ordered 2nd edition lorax stickers. gonna be holographic like the smokey the terminator ones. stokED!

I have a hand full of the OG lorax - non Halo first edition - just ordered 50 Holographic
30+ of the smokey the terminator
5 or so of the hotwheels land cruiser ones- but i think they are in my LX which is in denver for a couple of weeks.

I am also going to be at Cruise Moab slinging stickers hopefully sell a couple.

Also open to any suggestions for new designs.

ben thinking of a "Goonies never say Die" but landcruisers rip off satire

I'll take what you have left of the 1st edition lorax and the hot wheels land cruiser. How can I order?

I'll take what you have left of the 1st edition lorax and the hot wheels land cruiser. How can I order?
ill send you my venmo via DM and you can give me your address. unfortunately they are in my LX at the moment which is 700 miles away in CO getting a turbo put on it. Whoops. ill let you know when i get it back should be a couple of weeks at the longest.

Thank you. Main interest is to lock in a few for a TLCA club that sponsors the BRC event in Arkansas coming up on May 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom