Blank instrument panel for those with aftermarket gauges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wow that looks very cool eh !!!.. I see you got the curvature right on the spot !!

Thanks for posting...eh !!!

I think it looks great.

Back in the day when I had my street car, I had all the gauges turned with all the needles pointed up.

Temp was strait up at normal operating temp.
Oil pressure was strait up at normal psi
Volts, trans temp and so
Tach was strait up at max rpm's

nice...are you tieing the gauges into the OME wiring...or having to run new sending units to get them to work? On the fuel level and tach. I assume you have aftermarket sender for temp and running a mechanical speedo?

Looks good...can you reproduce the panel? Were you able to capture all the screw mounting holes in your fiberglass mold layout?

Man, that looks good - shoudda come from the factory that way !

Oh man, PLEASE tell me you're going to produce a few of these! I need one! :bounce:

Oh, obviously, it looks great! Nice work! ;)

The bolt holes worked out perfect, i thought there were a couple of pics showing this on prev page. The only holes that werent captured in the mold were the upper two. I made a couple brackets to adapt them to my panel but after installing the panel with the gauges i would rather not use them. trying to keep the panel as clean as possible. To answer scarydrivers question yes I would like to make a few for some fellow mudders

That's nice. When are you going to have a ballpark price?

Im in for one if you go into production....:beer::beer:

Just out of curiosity, would that price include the holes for the gauges already cut out? I wouldn't trust myself to get them all centered properly. :D

Yeah, me too, on the holes pre-cut... Obviously not hard to do, but if you've got a jig set up it'd be much easier.

I'll pay the 100 bones.

if you could provide me with the required diameters i could certiantly put the holes in for that price, email/pm me the size and number of gauges and i could send you a dwg/pic of a few diff layouts.

Im cool with that price.. I would want mine blank with no holes...

Edit: I want it black in color too...

Last edited:
funny you mentioned that. I just finished a circuit that with a couple op-amps, a voltage comparator, few resistors and a adj pot i can switch an led on during a low fuel condition, i think i could make the circuit work with other signals like those from oil and water sending units

Changed my mind: I'll take a blank one, too. (no holes - will give me some flexibility)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom