Black rectangular cup holder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife has a GX470 and I have an LC200, both with the same kick butt cup holder that you'd expect from such fine vehicles. Yet somehow, I find myself longing for an even better one (maybe I'm just insatiable). I seem to remember a black rectangular foam looking insert with 2 holes that would sit on top of the existing cup holders.

Any ideas who made that, where to buy it or better ideas?

Thanks,
Dave

I have the same. It rocks

TEEJ,
Are you going to be making anymore and would they fit an LC200 as well? If not, could you send a drawing of what you made?

Thanks,
Dave

I didn't make this...

Just checked site, cup holders are now avaliable.

Awesome, thanks for the update, just bought one, this seems like a no brainer upgrade.

Speaking of, has anyone come up with a good way to add more cup holder spaces to the front of the vehicle? I find that the little console behind this cup holder is always full of stuff so not really free for other drinks (it has a little fold down 2 cup brace), though we do kind of just sit things in there if they don't leak but it's not great...

They never last long lol

Back in stock on the website. No more spilled coffee for me

CURSES! FOILED AGAIN! They're sold out. :deadhorse:...I'd planned on just a sad frowny face, but couldn't resist.

Ordered just a minute ago and it seemed to go thru! Have me a confirmation via PayPal.
Just FYI!

@superdave74 Send a message to the guy making the cup holders and he lets you know when more become available, so you can order ahead of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom