BJ42 Tidy up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking good! love the seats.

does your 40 already have aircon and just needs to be fixed or are you modding it to put aircon in? if the latter, takes lots of pics and document it, im gonna be doing an aircon mod into my 45 later on in the year

looking good! love the seats.

does your 40 already have aircon and just needs to be fixed or are you modding it to put aircon in? if the latter, takes lots of pics and document it, im gonna be doing an aircon mod into my 45 later on in the year

PO had taken it out for some weird reason, it's all original & stock so just re installing. New pipes, re-gas, flush etc. then fit.
Well that's that plan see what happens with the reconditioning processo_O

PO had taken it out for some weird reason, it's all original & stock so just re installing. New pipes, re-gas, flush etc. then fit.
Well that's that plan see what happens with the reconditioning processo_O

very nice. i wish mine got AC from factory. its an 82 but Zim assembled cruisers never got AC

very nice. i wish mine got AC from factory. its an 82 but Zim assembled cruisers never got AC
No a/c yet so it's windows down, kick vents & rear windows open (saves on hairstylist:confused:) I'm tipping that Zimbabwe is a bit like Australia, a lil bit hot:)

No a/c yet so it's windows down, kick vents & rear windows open (saves on hairstylist:confused:) I'm tipping that Zimbabwe is a bit like Australia, a lil bit hot:)
ja, pretty much. i live in harare so we pretty high up. 1500m. but an average day here is still 33 deg C. and its the rainy season now so theres the humidity too :D

Summer here getting average 30 to 38 deg C been very humid also (not my cup of tea) sweaty old man syndromeo_O
Dropped the girl in to see about the leaks she has sprung & get the rag joint put in at the same time, see how it pans out tomorrow:confused:

450km trip on the weekend bit of varmint control for a mate of mine good shake down trip , found a few issues nothin major.
got a few parts of a 42 Gooood weekend. Had a bit better steering with new rag joint installed still wanders on the road a bit too much for my liking so Forum search to see what has been done before. Cheers

IMG_8713.JPG

IMG_8721.JPG

IMG_8723.JPG

Your doing well! Think mine will never be finished still have steering issues & have to wait to get the sound system & UHF radio, mate who is great at it bit busy so can't push too hard, (beggers & choosers etc.) Roll cage in now though:) Cheers

Home madeo_Obit bodgy but gets the job done. Have to still put a wind deflector on the front section just waiting to score some free chckerplate;)

Cheers Pommy, have finished roll cage & was given some free Marine Carpet & timber so spent a lil time making a box section that I will put some metal draws in with sectioned areas for stuff (Crap) to minimise movement of stuff & still leave room for pack & camping gear on top. How's your rig going, Happy with progress??
IMG_8869.JPG
IMG_8870.JPG

good idea on the drawers.

what is your emu absorber product number?

Last edited:
Cheers Pommy, have finished roll cage & was given some free Marine Carpet & timber so spent a lil time making a box section that I will put some metal draws in with sectioned areas for stuff (Crap) to minimise movement of stuff & still leave room for pack & camping gear on top. How's your rig going, Happy with progress??View attachment 1416836 View attachment 1416837

Not too much progress due to moving house mate, hoping to smash out a few things this weekend if I get the chance...
Loving the marine carpet over the drawers look, gives me a plan for what to do with my ugly box left in by the previous owner :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom