BJ42 Tidy up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cheers Guys, Hope your move goes ok & where your moving to has a big shed (mmmmm Shed) only have a car port to work under & dream of a shed I could work ino_O

Looks mint! Well, OD green. 60 power steer eliminates 5 links including the rag joint and the idler.

Looking good man, like the colour.

Looks mint! Well, OD green. 60 power steer eliminates 5 links including the rag joint and the idler.
Cheers Zimmi, Kinda a bit smug with it:cool:
Thanks cult45 Having to look at the cost options with the steering as she stands a bit of a hairy drive:eek: But will find out this week which way I have to hop as I can't really do any long trips as she is I'm already a menace on the roado_O Nobody really argues when they see all the gun related decals:)& the old crazy dude behind the wheel.

Well been bit busy with life, new dog (waited 5mths ) we adopted a rescue German Shepard same breed as our last girl. Turns out the puppy we thought we were adopting was a small horseo_O loves going in the BJ42 to dog training. have pulled the old girl in to do the radiator & a mate who is a sparky is rewiring the lighting system getting rid of old & upgrading the wiring while shes off the road. Air conditioning is in & works a treat, :) bring on summer!
The steering box was pulled out & reconditioned so driving is a bit more of a joy all in all pretty happy with progress. Going on a shooting trip in two weeks to give her a good run, pics on return & report of how she went Cheers
IMG_9450.JPG
IMG_9558.JPG

You couldn't post up some pics - if you get a chance - of the mounts inside the engine and how you installed it? I know you have a diesel, and i have the 2F - i have the same nippondenso unit, I just haven't got any other parts and am looking at eventually getting the aircon installed.

No worries hope these help if needed let me know if you need other pics & had an auto elec do the job as I wouldn't trust my fat potatoe farmer hands on a job like that:confused:
IMG_9807.JPG
IMG_9808.JPG
IMG_9809.JPG

Little weekend away 500km round trip to test the repairs, upgrades , fiddles. See have to play with the steering a bit more, way better than before but I think I can get it better (maybe) was windy, wet but still good to get away:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom