Best mod yet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

swankstar

SILVER Star
Threads
Cleaning stuff up and found this beauty a friend of mine made (custom cast from silicon bronze) years ago for a 1960 4x4 F100 I've regretted selling since the day I sold it. Re-drilled/tapped for this application and very happy about it!!

If anybody gets a hair to put something on their t-case selector, the thread is M12-1.25 (I think that satisfies the "tech" aspect??).

Anybody else swap theirs out for something cool?

IMG_1736.JPG
IMG_1737.JPG

No red light up eyes? Amateur...
Well, since my dream vehicle is pretty much anything wrapped around a mechanically injected diesel engine, can you blame me?

Yup. Soon as I can find something that'll work AND I can afford.
I am looking forward to seeing what you end up with. That's way above my pay grade, but it would be cool to have a diesel 80 if it functions the same as a gas one. Do you think it will be easier because you have the FJ80 and it's dumber than the FZJ80?

I thought this was going to be a cup holder thread.

Not really my style, I have to admit
Mine either, I am not a skull anything guy. I like cool art, but it doesn't need to have any corpse flair.

I do like the concept of the cast bronze shift lever though.

I would be into a stylized owl casting if anyone was still wondering what they were going to get me for Christmas. ;)

Not really my style, I have to admit
He made a little baby head one too back in the day, maybe that one is more up your alley?

I thought skulls like this were to face forward and the eye sockets were finger holes for grip?
You'd have to have pretty tiny hands for that to work with this one

I thought skulls like this were to face forward and the eye sockets were finger holes for grip?

Don’t look away when I’m shifting you!

There’s some kewl epoxy kits that one can make just about anything into a shift ball. I was thinking a seasonal array with a snow globe, sea monkeys, and maybe like a Jurassic era mosquito

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom