Best Mod for under $100 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pfranled has a chart with all the bulbs and a kit

I got really tired of the horrible spray pattern from my windshield wiper nozzles. Found mod on ClubLexus, which changes to Tacoma (iirc) nozzle. Much better full pattern and spray. About $35 combined for Toyota parts.

View attachment 1197957

Sent from my iPad
Great mod. Just did this last weekend. Can’t believe it made such a big difference. Took 5mins.

Its about $150 total, but here are the part numbers to replace the chrome side molding on the GX with the Prado 120 black moldings. I ordered from MegaZip.com. Will post some pictures of them installed once I receive the parts.

Moulding, Quarter Belt, Rh, Toyota
75660-60050 US $17.92 1 pc.

Moulding, Quarter Belt, Lh, Toyota
75670-60050 US $17.92 1 pc.

Moulding, Front Door Belt, Rh, Toyota
75711-60061 US $17.84 1 pc.

Moulding, Front Door Belt, Lh, Toyota
75712-60061 US $17.84 1 pc.

Moulding, Rear Door Belt, Rh, Toyota
75721-60061 US $22.97 1 pc.

Moulding, Rear Door Belt, Lh, Toyota
75722-60061 US $22.75 1 pc.
How they are working so far, how long was the shipping?

9CF4CBAD-A161-40DE-946F-0979773EA119.jpeg

ABFBD035-6C53-4EED-981D-66BD8546735B.jpeg

F06D816E-9FE7-43CD-A0F5-E0A5F1F98761.jpeg

Upgraded to the Kaon cage, around $76 shipped from Australia with the conversion rate. The bottle openers on each side are a nice touch and will be clutch. Deeper pocket than I imagined, definitely worth doing imo.

cheers,

Last edited:
Upgraded to the Kaon cage, around $76 shipped from Australia with the conversion rate. The bottle openers on each side are a nice touch and will be clutch. Deeper pocket than I imagined, definitely worth doing.

cheers,

Does the outside sit flush with the door panel?

Is it necessary to remove the rear door panel to add the Kaon Cage? Thanks

It’s not difficult to remove. I’m a 1-banana monkey, and I did it just fine. Take your time and it will go smoothly..

View attachment 2266235
View attachment 2266229
View attachment 2266236

Upgraded to the Kaon cage, around $76 shipped from Australia with the conversion rate. The bottle openers on each side are a nice touch and will be clutch. Deeper pocket than I imagined, definitely worth doing imo.

cheers,
This is a really nifty kit. Vacillated between this and Rago Fabrication. Went with Rago because of costs. How did you manage the $76 price? Looking at the website, I come up with $245 U.S before shipping. Happy with Rago, but this table adds a whole other dimension to the set-up.

This is a really nifty kit. Vacillated between this and Rago Fabrication. Went with Rago because of costs. How did you manage the $76 price? Looking at the website, I come up with $245 U.S before shipping. Happy with Rago, but this table adds a whole other dimension to the set-up.

Pretty sure he’s just referring to the price (in US $) of the cage, not the table and cage.

Pretty sure he’s just referring to the price (in US $) of the cage, not the table and cage.
Thanks. That makes more sense. About a $12 difference between the two then (after 10% off coupon at Rago) with the Kaon being less expensive. That said, if anyone has figured out a table that fits with the Rago Fabrication cargo cage like the Kaon does, I'd be all ears. Maybe somone has even tried fitting the Kaon over the Rago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom