Best Deals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a good deal on a new winch. Anyone have a favorite place they like to shop?

Which modle?

It is not there anymore...

Must have sold it already and deleted the thread...

That seems like a pretty good deal...

Those places that Yooper posted up, should be able to swing you a deal on the winch that you are looking for..Give them a shout and see..

Good luck!

-Steve

this isn't just cause i go to clemson,

but clemson 4wheel center used to have some ridiculous prices on warns, and free shipping.

www.clemson4wheel.com

malphrus

yeah, 779 for the xd9000i and 689 for the x8000i

and 8 bucks cheaper on the 8274-50 at 1049

and would ship tomorrow, for free

I could not remember their name John, thanks!

The people at Clemson4WD have always been good to work with.

-Steve

Liquid offroad has the 8274-50 for $1015. I don't think that includes shipping so you would have to contact Robert for a final price. I've never purchased a winch from him but he's always treated me right.

www.liquidoffroad.com

Stroker-

What are you going to be mounting this to?

If you can swing the 8274-50 fiscally, that would be my chioce, and if I had to wait six months to get it, I would wait. That winch is far better, than the low mount options that you were looking at.

But that is just me...

Good luck!

-Steve

yeah,

the guys at clem4wheel are pretty cool, too bad they just have too many jeeps. ha ha.

not a toyota in the parkin lot or junkyard unless i go by there.

malphrus

I found a couple of places that I think are the best deal places. One is Durango4x4.com and the other is Discountwinches.com I'm going down to the local shop first to see if they will give a compareable out the door price before I buy. I try to support the boys in the neighborhood when I can. Thanks for your help eveyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom