Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ben is a stand-up guy. His products (I have a few), customer service and communication skills are excellent. He cleared up something I thought was an issue and ended up being nothing at all.

With that said Ben what is the best way to get on the list for the next batch?
I'm looking to get a Make 6 v3 in tan this time. Whenever is good or however you prefer.

Thanks in advance

Ben is a stand-up guy. His products (I have a few), customer service and communication skills are excellent. He cleared up something I thought was an issue and ended up being nothing at all.

With that said Ben what is the best way to get on the list for the next batch?
I'm looking to get a Make 6 v3 in tan this time. Whenever is good or however you prefer.

Thanks in advance
Thanks and I appreciate it. PM me with your email and I will send you an invoice. M6v3 is a quick print.

Working on this CD/DVD changer replacement:

Working on this CD/DVD changer replacement:
I'd also get down on the CD changer slot as mine is currently just an open abyss with some foam stuffed in it.

Any interest by the group in finding a good spot for this through Ben's services?

RedArc Dual Battery Gauge
Don’t have to be a group. If you want to mount it somewhere in the truck, send me a PM. We can start from there. Lots of my makes are produced for very specific needs.

"...my overhead DVD played didn’t work when I bought the truck. I have no idea what could go there, but it would be pretty cool to see what you come up with! Maybe a pocket for CB radio with some lights on the sides? Or maybe just a piece that holds some LEDs that can be wired into the cargo lights so they come on when the doors open? " (from @aaronrules)

I would love to use this in place of the DVD player! Need someone to test fit this setup into the DVD hole @BenCC ? 😬

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom