Been doing my research and may buy one tomorrow. Help me decide between these 3. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Full post disclosure..... I am in no way saying a Sequoia is a better vehicle than a 100 series. That was my vote due to perhaps a little more room and you apparently would drive a Sequioa over a hundy.

As I have said before, if a brand new Sequioa, 4Runner and Land Cruiser had the exact same $50k price tag, two of the three would no longer exist.
No doubt about it. In fact, there wouldn't be that many cars if they all cost the same. If those LX frames had been in perfect shape, we might be having a different conversation. They weren't bad, but you can't add the metal back

06 LX all the way.

06 & 07 LX-470’s are in a league of their own.The extra hp and lower production numbers will assure that they will not only hold but increase in value.Current BAT prices are $25-$30k.

Sequoia would be my choice out of those and I just purchased a 100 series. I bought a rust free west coast car though, I never even considered cars in the rust belt states when looking. You will never stop the rust it will just spread and spread. Plus they are always a nightmare to work on.

Sequoia people wish they bought a Land Cruiser.

So option 1 or 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom