Battery shopping ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am using the X2 Power battery from Batteries Plus, so far very pleased with the performance though it's only been about 15 months so far. Number of stores, availability and warranty made it a good choice I feel combined with specs. They have a number of good auto battery options.

Yes it is and I did look at Sams but little to no stock. The thought was if I had a failure Battery Plus would be a better option. Time will tell

Speaking of battery warranties. How many of you have actually used a warranty? I can't think of a time I have. Maybe back in the early 70's on my very first car. But that was when I had to buy the cheapest thing on the shelf.

Speaking of battery warranties. How many of you have actually used a warranty? I can't think of a time I have. Maybe back in the early 70's on my very first car. But that was when I had to buy the cheapest thing on the shelf.

Costco Interstate have been hit or miss on my DD vehicles. I've not had a bad Optima or higher end battery yet. 5+ years use on most.

CSC has an account with the Interstate warehouse and I could not be happier the service. My last Blue top Optima was a BLEM and lasted 7 years. I recently picked up another used 34 lead acid for $25 cash and carry with a 90 day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom