Battery shopping ...

Discussion in 'AZ- Copper State Cruisers' started by GWcruiser, Jul 6, 2018.

1. bwesty

bwesty

I am using the X2 Power battery from Batteries Plus, so far very pleased with the performance though it's only been about 15 months so far. Number of stores, availability and warranty made it a good choice I feel combined with specs. They have a number of good auto battery options.

2. GWcruiser

GWcruiser

Media:
    Albums:
    Speaking of battery warranties. How many of you have actually used a warranty? I can't think of a time I have. Maybe back in the early 70's on my very first car. But that was when I had to buy the cheapest thing on the shelf.

3. bwesty

bwesty

Costco Interstate have been hit or miss on my DD vehicles. I've not had a bad Optima or higher end battery yet. 5+ years use on most.

4. LandCruiserPhil

LandCruiserPhil Peter Pan Syndrome Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    CSC has an account with the Interstate warehouse and I could not be happier the service. My last Blue top Optima was a BLEM and lasted 7 years. I recently picked up another used 34 lead acid for $25 cash and carry with a 90 day.

OffRoadScott and bwesty like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.