back-up private section threads and attached documents (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Devilmans Hand

TLCA #19517
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Pending the forum "closing" and switch I suggest that we back-up the threads and attached documents found in the private section. The new version of Mud appears to be missing the private sections, and thus missing our information found therein. I posted a response in the main thread covering the switch and am awaiting a response from Woody.

Also, i suggest that we develop a prior method of communication for sensitive and non-sensitive information in the case that we lose access to Mud. Perhaps our new Secretary Jon has all of our information backed up and held centrally to disseminate as needed. I think we should have this anyway and be capable to easily operate without the medium of Mud.

I will duplicate this posting in the private section to cover any specific actions.

.... Perhaps our new Secretary Jon has all of our information backed up and held centrally to disseminate as needed. I think we should have this anyway and be capable to easily operate without the medium of Mud. .

I have no idea how to backup threads off MUD. I asked Woody several days ago and have not heard back. If you think anything on a thread is critical to the Swap Meet, then save it off. I've not seen much that would fall into that category.

I have no idea how to backup threads off MUD. I asked Woody several days ago and have not heard back. If you think anything on a thread is critical to the Swap Meet, then save it off. I've not seen much that would fall into that category.

Print save as PDF would work.

Meeting minutes, raffle truck discussions, event ideas, any random documentation. Nothing critical to the swap meet, just records of club activity. The removal of the forum as a medium of communication could potentially be troublesome which is why we voluntarily added telephone #s to the posted roster.

I like the Google groups idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom