Back bumper spare tire rack . (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if I can buy a kit or the hardware to make my own spare tire rack ? I am going to build a back bumper for my FJ 60 and want to put a spare tire rack on it .

Search coastal off-road. I bought one from them.

A Mud member makes a really nice bumper kit that can be customized: plain bumper, single swing out for a tire, or dual swing out for tire and jerry can carrier. It's pretty affordable, too, as far as these things go.

@Fourrunner

A Mud member makes a really nice bumper kit that can be customized: plain bumper, single swing out for a tire, or dual swing out for tire and jerry can carrier. It's pretty affordable, too, as far as these things go.

@Fourrunner
I had a good experience ordering from him - would recommend. Haven't got to gluing the metal together yet tho!

I had a good experience ordering from him - would recommend. Haven't got to gluing the metal together yet tho!
I had zero welding experience and mine went together real easy (albeit with lots of grinding). The parts are cut really well is what I’m trying to say. I smashed and scraped it on rocks and it’s held up great. Looks simple & clean too. Great experience with Mark as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom