SOLD B Series h55 with 34mm Transfer Case [CA or CO] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BreckenridgeCruiser

I break things.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
teqtach.com
I have a B series H55 transmission/34mm transfer out of a 40 series. I pulled the top cover to use in another h55 setup so this one comes with a 60/70 series top cover. Transfer is manual shift front drive.

This transmission drove beautifully and the shafts are all in good shape. I can get more pictures if there is interest. Setup is currently in CO but can be shipped at purchasers expense. I also have the crossmembers for a 40 and a 70 available if you need it for your install.

$1700 complete.

2014-07-24 15.53.03.jpg

Last edited:
Not a dumb question at all... It is identical to the 60 series top cover. I will update the original post.

I am interested as I need a good H55 for my Toyota Dyna firetruck which has been fitted with a 12H-T -- My trans is super noisy and leaky right now. Can you give me a ring at 912-414-8993? Thank you

@Squeaky Just so you are aware, to go behind a 12H-T, you will need to swap the input shaft on the transmission... I can call you Wednesday if you are still interested.

Would you sell 40 cross member for h55 tranny you mention? If so pls PM me $ shipped to 75080

I wanted to sell the transmission first in case the buyer needed it... I'll let you know if it changes...

Replied!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom