ATTN: JOHNNY4EVER / John Davis, I want my money back! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This has been the best read ever!

The conversations always go to boobs or someones wife.

4679749643_1e573e65e7_o.jpg

Seriously I'm looking for a 40 steering wheel part. The guy PM me and said he had the part and I sent him money by priority mail with confirmation and sent him a PM a couple times asking him if he got the money but he never answered. He is well known in the classified ads in mud.

Shipping to 97504 please.:flipoff2:

Retro,

No problem! You can have it for free!

And, I am not busting your balls here, but there is something that you stated that I have never understood:

As a seller, I am offering something up For Sale from a location and if you want it, you should as the buyer,be prepared to research the cost of shipping.

Why do people expect the seller to research these shipping costs to your location? I already told you where I was at with the goods.

Last edited:
Retro,

No problem! You can have it for free!

And, I am not busting your balls here, but there is something that you stated that I have never understood:

As a seller, I am offering something up For Sale from a location and if you want it, you should as the buyer,be prepared to research the cost of shipping.

Why do people expect the seller to research these shipping costs to your location? I already told you where I was at with the goods.

Because the buyer has no idea what size box you are going to put it in, the true weight, what carrier you are using, etc...

Because the buyer has no idea what size box you are going to put it in, the true weight, what carrier you are using, etc...

BOOM laying down the knowledge.

very simple, most buyers expect to be catered to ... even free, they do not want to 'work' at all.
they can ask the size of the crate and make the calls.

buyers are lazy ... i am a buyer more than a seller and ... well ... i am lazy.
but then i also seem to deal with the same suppliers and the same people at the suppliers so they get to know me and know i will be buying again. seems to make a difference from that "one time" purchaser.
:meh:

Good to see that chat can still turn up the heat every now and then.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom