ATTN: JOHNNY4EVER / John Davis, I want my money back! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll answer your pm here...yes I think he should have sent it right away and I have no issue with posting a bad seller thread, it you actually read what I wrote I said if you needed quickly just go buy I locally then you don't have any worries, that was all my point was plus you sound kind of like a little bitch about it.

J4E owes lots of people money and items, he's been a deadbeat seller for years, he works at a Starbucks in Houston I think, someone should kick him in the balls.

It should have been sent, but I concur with FSUSteve. After shipping, how much did you really stand to save? Anytime you do a transaction like this you're putting yourself at the mercy of hoping someone else has their s*** together enough to get you the part on time. If you are in the process of moving across the country, you've got enough on your mind than to be fooling around with that. Hope you get your money back.

I'll answer your pm here...yes I think he should have sent it right away and I have no issue with posting a bad seller thread, it you actually read what I wrote I said if you needed quickly just go buy I locally then you don't have any worries, that was all my point was plus you sound kind of like a little ***** about it.

There is not a land cruiser hitch locally.

i send $$$$ and he promise to send me hooker,but i never got it. i want my $$$$ back too!

There is not a land cruiser hitch locally.

What you are calling the hitch is normally called the receiver. Hence, the guys telling you a hitch could be had locally for $20.

Is chat back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom